Need Help! Auto White Widow - Urgent!

redmonday

Hi, this is my first grow, and i am having trouble with my auto WW, right now she is 7 weeks old, from seed to flower(7weeks), and from what i can tell, she looks like she almost ready for harvest

so my problem, is that the fan leaves are turning yellow/ dying, and some of the sugar leaves are having brown spots, at first i thought it was nute burn or salt buildup, so i flushed it but still no sigh of impovement.
and because i live in a VERY VERY hostile country toward cannabis, i cant post picture, (safty purposes and all)

i use potting soil
with 450w viparspectra led
my nutes are local in the country i live in, for veg its 5-4-5 / bloom 0-10-10
tempt here is around 21-27c
my ph is around 7.2 but since i use soil it should filter it down to 6.5-6.8

Description of the plant as of now,
she is tiny like 12in
currently 60-70% of leaves are turning yellow
top part of the plant has dying patches,
some leaves show sighs of purpling , like bruises

thanks for taking the time to read this :Namaste:

Tiny plant and ending off in seven weeks alone are big red flags that something is wrong.

Next time you might want to try better soil and maybe get the light closer to the plant?

You might also need to fertilize more often (though better soil would help with that too, of course), since it sounds like you have some kind of deficiency.

Take notes and keep trying. I don't know anyone who got it right the first time. Good luck!

The problem with autos are they can flower at any point and that instantly stunts there growth, i had some autos that started flowering at 4 inches tall, looked at them and chucked them, iv tried many autos and the only autos that i have found that get a decent height surprisingly are indica dominant plants, tried sweet skunk from RQS which were 60/40 sat/ind that went to 24-36", my northern lights autos flew up well past a meter and yielded great!

Autos are a very tricky subject in my eyes as you never no when they could flower.

Hope this is a little insight for you buddy and good luck with your grow.

The problem with autos are they can flower at any point and that instantly stunts there growth, i had some autos that started flowering at 4 inches tall, looked at them and chucked them, iv tried many autos and the only autos that i have found that get a decent height surprisingly are indica dominant plants, tried sweet skunk from RQS which were 60/40 sat/ind that went to 24-36", my northern lights autos flew up well past a meter and yielded great!

Autos are a very tricky subject in my eyes as you never no when they could flower.

Hope this is a little insight for you buddy and good luck with your grow.

FWIW, the one auto I have grown, Dwarf Low Flyer, pretty much produces preflowers like clockwork 21 days from seed and gives nice plants with no trouble.

As others have pointed out, you really have to take care of autos in their early life because the clock is running and if you mess up you can't just extend the veg time to recover.

ok here are some picture
please keep in mind, that i live in a very unfriendly country toward cannabis, and everything is limited, including seeds so every plant has to count

please advise on what going on with her ... so my new plant wont have to go through the same thing
also do you think i should just chop her down and harvest?

I am not certain, but I think that might be light burn on the top. The solution for that of course would be to raise your light. How far above your plant is your light?

The yellow leaf at the bottom might be from not enough nitrogen. The solution would be to use more of the 5-4-5.

Something to consider next time: if you cut off node #6 when it is young, it will spread out more.
Cutting off node 6 at 21 days from seed.
2017-06-19_Day_20_1100_Topping_005.JPG

With the top gone, the lower branches spread out and form colas. (The artificial flowers are for camouflage. ;))
2017-06-29_Day_30_defoliation_005.JPG

Back
Top Bottom