I need help identifying a problem

Twizzle916

1st off I want to say that I am new to this forum site and I want to introduce myself my name is Joseph and I am a beginner grower I am working on my 4th harvest with a variety of indicas and a couple sativas,To make a long story short the reason for my post is I am having a problem with one of my girls it is a forum cookies strain Ben veggin for approximately 5 weeks and recently some of the leaves have been turning colors from dark green to light green For vegging base nutes I'm using Earth Juice's "grow", "bloom", and "catalyst" , for yeild boost im using humboldts county's own deep breath and growth science nutrients "rock solid" also im using cal-mag. Im ph'ng my levels with general hydroponics and checking ppm , keeping the room around 65.f and with humidity around 50 to 60 % the reason for my post is that I cannot pin down the problem to any specific deficiency or abundance, if someone could please help me I would appreciate it
420-magazine-mobile1812110421.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1586661843.jpg
420-magazine-mobile79767927.jpg

Plant looks good except for the pigment loss, which looks like a deficiency, but you're using quite a cocktail of nutrients, so that shouldn't be happening.

Are you following the manufacturer's feeding schedule?

FWIW, if it was my grow, I'd drop back to just the Earth Juice three-bottle solution (I assume that's what it is) at 50% of manufacturer's recommended strength, or if you're already at that level, then increase to 10% or 20% more. I'd also keep the Ca/Mg supplementation going. To keep things simple for troubleshooting, I'd drop the "yield boost" stuff (which you really shouldn't need anyway if the Earth Juice stuff is doing its job).

I would also check my dilution and measurements to make sure there's no error there, and check to make sure I was adding nutes in the right order (e.g. Ca/Mg first with GH nutes, then micronutrients, then everything else).

Please follow up to report how it goes. Interesting problem. It shouldn't be happening!

Plant looks good except for the pigment loss, which looks like a deficiency, but you're using quite a cocktail of nutrients, so that shouldn't be happening.

Are you following the manufacturer's feeding schedule?

FWIW, if it was my grow, I'd drop back to just the Earth Juice three-bottle solution (I assume that's what it is) at 50% of manufacturer's recommended strength, or if you're already at that level, then increase to 10% or 20% more. I'd also keep the Ca/Mg supplementation going. To keep things simple for troubleshooting, I'd drop the "yield boost" stuff (which you really shouldn't need anyway if the Earth Juice stuff is doing its job).

I would also check my dilution and measurements to make sure there's no error there, and check to make sure I was adding nutes in the right order (e.g. Ca/Mg first with GH nutes, then micronutrients, then everything else).

Please follow up to report how it goes. Interesting problem. It shouldn't be happening!
In addition to my OP I forgot to mention that I used the same nute combo on 6 girls that are on week 4 of flowering and had no yellowing and im using same nitea on another indica in veg , this problem has only affected the 1 plant , as far as my levels of nutes I am using to manufacture specs also every 3rd feed i use straight water , I have included pics of the girl next to the sick one (forum cookies is the sick one) (lemon Larry OG is the other one) I think im gonna start my troubleshooting by eliminating the cal-mag first followed by cutting my base nutes by a third shortly after
420-magazine-mobile643491986.jpg
420-magazine-mobile170116507.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1664872146.jpg

and check to make sure I was adding nutes in the right order (e.g. Ca/Mg first with GH nutes, then micronutrients, then everything else).

Sorry to digress, but what do you mean by this?

Back
Top Bottom