Question about temperature

Pinktiger777

This is my third grow.
I grow indoors in a Gorilla tent. My equipment:

Gorilla Grow Tent LTGGT22 Tent, 2' x 2.5' x 5'7"
2 of these: VIPARSPECTRA Reflector-Series 300W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower
VIPARSPECTRA
Viagrow Complete 2 ft. x 2 Ft. Ebb & Flow Hydroponics System
VIVOSUN 440 CFM 6" Inline Duct Fan with 6" Carbon Filter Odor Control with Australia Virgin Charcoal
General Hydroponics nutrients

Question: The temperature in my tent stays about the same as in the house; the tent is in the basement. Last night the temp got as low as 59 deg F, and the highest it has been lately is 65.

The plants are in flower, full flower; I have two revegging Mazari Grape (Medicann Seeds) plants, growing great. But I'm concerned that these temps are too low.
Anyone have experience with low temps?

The plants are packing on the weight. I have abt 20 huge colas.

I don't think it is "ideal" maybe, but they tolerate it though varies by Strain as said above an Indica more tolerant of it. I have mine in my shed, last year I didn't have it insulated at all and they seemed to not like it getting under 50 at night, but otherwise seemed to do fine. I mean outdoor plants seem to do fine, and around here it can get nippy sometimes at night in the Fall prior to harvest time in mid October. It may trick them into thinking Frost is coming soon and they kick it into overdrive with a last ditch effort to get pollinated and make some seeds. But one of those opinions all over the map I'm sure, just like everything else in life ;) :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom