Different nutes

Friendly

Hello all I'm here from Edmonton. I was wondering if anyone has ever changed from one supplier of nutes to a different one. I would like to go to more of an organic type. I am currently using Wild Thing and have been having problems my white widow strain was beautiful but when I flipped them I went into flower nutes.1/3 recommended ph at 6 next couple days my fan leaves were drying out crispy green with dark blotches.so I presumed a nute lockout.i added some cal mag and Epsom salts to the flush. The girls seem to respond somewhat keeping my fingers crossed so anyone recommending an organic I'm listening thanks in advance. I'm so new here that I still have not figured out how to post pictures

Hello all I'm here from Edmonton. I was wondering if anyone has ever changed from one supplier of nutes to a different one. I would like to go to more of an organic type. I am currently using Wild Thing and have been having problems my white widow strain was beautiful but when I flipped them I went into flower nutes.1/3 recommended ph at 6 next couple days my fan leaves were drying out crispy green with dark blotches.so I presumed a nute lockout.i added some cal mag and Epsom salts to the flush. The girls seem to respond somewhat keeping my fingers crossed so anyone recommending an organic I'm listening thanks in advance. I'm so new here that I still have not figured out how to post pictures
Here is a link to upload pics

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I recently, bout a month, switched nutes
Some in mid veg, some mid flower
I was using fox farm trio. No real issues besides switching from soil to Hempy. I purchased AE Sending pH perfect for Coco

Transition was seamless

As long as you have a handle on what your changing to it shouldn't be an issue

Get an air pump, some tubing, a couple of air stones, and a 5 gallon bucket.
Look for compost tea recipes on the web.
I have a recipe but it's a trade secret. Lol.

Get one for VEG and one for flower.
Believe me, you cannot lose with it. Easy to make and your plants will love it. Here's mine:

420-magazine-mobile1411240053.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1956198209.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1386513771.jpg

Back
Top Bottom