DWC leaves tips are yellow & orange

Inazad

hi all,

I've started a DWC (White Widow) 4 weeks ago.

I have 4 air stones with a 400W LED light (24 inches above).

Im using Flora Series for nutrients, I use 50% of the dosage, always in the same order.

1 week ago I noticed that the new leaves had yellow/orange tips.

What it could be ?

Average humidity : 45%
Average temperature : 19 Celsius
Average water temp : 18 Celsius

Do I put too much nutrients ? My roots are healthy and white.

Light cycle is 18/6.

Please helps me :)

Forget to paste the pictures link.

cYI0ZV4.jpg
U6ZPjHZ.jpg
E4rwI8K.jpg

watch for the new growth and see if it looks better, maybe even move to 30 inches as a start, whats the ph on youre water?

I've changed the water with no nutrients, tested pH is 6.

I put a humidifier (65%) and the temp is 20, moved the lamp to 26 inches.

Gonna see, my lamp has always been at 2 feet above the plant... i dont understand why its happening now and not from the beginning?

Thats not l8ght stress. Is it an actual 400w draw or a 400w equivalent? Even with a true 400w draw it could be 10inches above plantvwith no issues. It looks like your feeds too strong.. what is your ec? Nute toxicity takes time to show. My guess is your ec is too high for the strengtb if light you have.

Your feed is too strong. Ec is nutrient strength. You must measure nutrient strength as well as ph. Ec is the metric system way of measuring the strength of your feed. You need to buy an ec meter, bluelab truncheon is good. Never ever follow the bottle on nutrient strength. Your feed is too strong.

There is some pictures from today... pH is 5.76 after dropping some ph down drops and stir it.

look at my roots... they seems to be sick or its me ?

20171214_182334.jpg

20171214_182322.jpg

Hi there,

I just put water with calimagic each day... seems good to me.

Do I need to put nutrients or I can just feed it with water ?

I got a new pH tester... 5.75 - 6.0 its nice euh?

Humidity 50%

How long should I wait before putting it into flowering stage? its 6 weeks old now.

Back
Top Bottom