Clone problems

mexi420

Hi, can anyone tell me what's going on here. Clone taken from plant slightly into flower. Under leds in organic soil feed with canna bio veg. Rooted and been growing for about a month

420-magazine-mobile1960378198.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1003469295.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1548744935.jpg
420-magazine-mobile181787550.jpg

Looks like it's re-vegetating to me. Plants need some time to revert from flowering phase into vegetative phase. I didn't even read your comment before I read your plants leaves and saw it was re-vegetating. The tell-tale signs are single-bladed leaves, as well as contorted growth like you're seeing at the flowering sites.

I'm a little bit concerned that it's gone from 1 blade, to 3 blade, to 1 blade again. What are the NPK ratios on that nutrient line you're using? Wanna be sure it's higher in N than in P or K right now. What is the current light schedule? I have heard some plants can be stubborn to revegetate. I would keep it on 24 hours of light continuously until you see normal growth.

Oh, and what spectrum are your LEDs? It might seem counter-intutive, but if you can increase your red spectrum, that will help your plant correct the ratios of phytochrome (affected by red light) that it uses to time its flowering cycles. You don't need blue light until it's fully back into vegetative growth stage, and having more red spectrum will help it "reset" faster.

Yea I was also abit confused with the 3 blade back to 1 blade. The npk of canna bio is 3.5-1.0-5.5. Lights are 18/6 and the light it's under atm is a 450w vipar which is heavy on the blue so that may be the problem. Haven't done a reveg under that light until now. My veg is usually done under another led heavy on the red. I'll add some more lights and see if it makes a difference. If not I'll chuck it on 24 hours.

Yea I was also abit confused with the 3 blade back to 1 blade. The npk of canna bio is 3.5-1.0-5.5. Lights are 18/6 and the light it’s under atm is a 450w vipar which is heavy on the blue so that may be the problem. Haven’t done a reveg under that light until now. My veg is usually done under another led heavy on the red. I’ll add some more lights and see if it makes a difference. If not I’ll chuck it on 24 hours.

I would try to raise the N ratio to be higher than the K ratio as well at this point in time. The ratio of K being higher than N may be "tricking" the plant ( I mean for lack of a better term ) into thinking it just needs to wait for the light to go back to flowering periods. If you increase the N, it should start seeing it as time to reveg a little more. Given that they're really high ratios already, I'd just switch to plain water, and maybe give it something like EWC or something with about a 1-0-0 NPK rating.

Any more info on the NPK of the soil itself?

Back
Top Bottom