How long to vegetate?

vegetative state is the growing stage right after your seedlings or clones are ready for their permanent homes. You can veg a plant for as long as you like as long as you keep it on a 24/7 or 18/6 light schedul. The plant will continue to grow without maturing. From seed you could veg about 6-8 weeks and clones usually about 4-6 weeks it all depends on how big you want your plants.

u can rarely sex a plant in veg .
u need to water a plant with 2-3 nodes 2 times a week .feed one of those two times.
yes u need water in all stages of growth
the length of a veg cycle depends on the size of plant u want . size determines yield

seems u might wanna do some serious reading if u are asking those questions .
start here
How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

Thank u, I jus wanted to know how long shud I veg her before putting her to flower or should I let her grow more, & yo here's a pic of my plant ..does it look healthy? I just hope it's a girl
926523_701198066632116_1224491830_n.jpg

Thank u, I jus wanted to know how long shud I veg her before putting her to flower or should I let her grow more, & yo here's a pic of my plant ..does it look healthy? I just hope it's a girl Instagram

Can yall experts tell me how my plants looking? First time indoor grower over hea,
926523_701198066632116_1224491830_n.jpg

ro3res--this site does not allow off site linking,post your pictures in you're gallery,way more secure on this site,over instagram ..not sure where you are,but I wouldn't put a face to the plant,as i saw your instagram profile.

for your answer,thats a great looking plant you have there,nice and green,fat sassy leaves.I like it.

how big do you want?what are you using for light?? for that plant I would top it now,so she gets wider instead of taller
good job man

Good lookin ill take your advice on that one & thanks I just hope it's a female so she'll bud when I switch her to flower, I'm using CFL bulbs running at 2700 lumens & as for topping I agree thanks for the heads up now I know lol wider does sound better. Idk how big I really want her but I wanna get atleast alil over an OZ. From her

In vegetative state she will grow fine,with about anything more than a candle.

theengineer is correct,You will need more light if ya want a zip outta that girl

we can help,But ya gotta give us all of the elements in the equation---lights, space,soil,food,the more you can give us,the stronger the answers will be

So the lighting I have isn't good or I jus need more OF them? For soil Im using a grow medium miracle Grow (21-11-16) the space is in a closet not a lot of room but its a decent size for her to grow, as for food Im not using any nutrients becus of the soil im already using to grow her in but I thought about adding molasses to her but not sure...im just happy shes gotten this far wit no visible damage for my first time. Thanks for all you guys feed bacc in advance

there's a lot of leaf, but no visible side branches, which become colas - more light is required.

you either need a HID or LED unit :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom