Can I flush now for 5 days and harvest

gaggrouper

Just got back from a 6 day holiday vacation and my auto watering system worked! I took yalls advice and didn't chop her down before.

This is day 75 of my Auto CBD Sin Trabajo, and she is full and looking like at least 3 oz.

Without a magnifier, and not caring too much about quality, can I just start flushing her and chop her down in 5-6 days? I'm inexperienced, so a small hit on quality isn't too important, plus she is taking up room on my other plant that is 5 ft TALL!

BTW, I just got a vape and I'm stoked on using it and my fking house smells so beautiful :thumb:

Thanks.

sugar5.jpg

Cool, I'm itching to have this in my vape, but I can wait another week if yall think there are too many white hairs still.

when u cut her down make sure lights are off for 24-48 hours. all nutrients will drain down plant into roots meaning cleaner tasting smoke with less cure time. also I believe plant starts to produce extra thc as the light doesn't come back on and they think they might be dieing

when u cut her down make sure lights are off for 24-48 hours. all nutrients will drain down plant into roots meaning cleaner tasting smoke with less cure time. also I believe plant starts to produce extra thc as the light doesn't come back on and they think they might be dieing

Wow - The modern myths continue.......

The grower is after starch degradation that happens in the first 24 hours. If you are really interested you can stretch your knowledge base here -

How plants manage food reserves at night: quantitative models and open questions

Back
Top Bottom