Still too early to sex plant or hermie?

missgreenbud

Day 27 in veg.. I'm seeing what looks like little balls on some of the nodes.

But then again, some look more flat and tall?
eb8eded0abb02b11b3e8c83add06cb6f.jpg

68237e9618ebd60ed0b764471809617a.jpg

This one has 2 little "hair" like things coming off it but it looks like a ball?
abea3e3dd05d4d6afefa6bef420c909f.jpg

80e868100c1e77b764bf76850fa1ecd5.jpg

db2e35524ff4660d573c538325518c6e.jpg

Do you guys still thinks it's alittle too early for it to be showing sex or is this a possible hermie?

Female. I see two pistils out of that one. I guess I can't say it's not a hermie though. I just can't see any male in those pics.

Thanks for the quick reply Germinator!

So bottom line, if it has 2 pistils coming out, it's a definite female?

2 pistils means female. Doesn't mean it's not a hermie and have male "balls" elsewhere. I just can't see any in those pics. Time will tell.

I don't see anything that would make me throw it away. There are some here that told me mine was male when in fact it was female. Keep googling pics and give it some more time.

I don't see anything that would make me throw it away. There are some here that told me mine was male when in fact it was female. Keep googling pics and give it some more time.
Oh wow, yeah I mean I don't mind holding onto it until I know for certain whether it's male or female then. I'll take your advice lol.

I'm googling a bunch of pics as we speak :) .

The Germinator speaks wisely. Wait a week or two to see if those spots sprout some pistils.

There are definitely bud sites on that plant.

Ive been wondering what is possible with a hermie. It will grow lots of trichomes. If you have time to find and pluck any pollen sacks, it wont make seeds.

If it does make seeds, whats the harm? You can grow with them, you can eat them. If they get ground up when making edible oil extracts, and then baking with the ground cannabis, I wouldn't notice them. They are full of good nutrients.

They are only a problem if they end up in your pipe / bong / vape device. And of course people who sell cannabis, and people who sell seeds certainly want you to destroy it.

The Germinator speaks wisely. Wait a week or two to see if those spots sprout some pistils.

There are definitely bud sites on that plant.

Ive been wondering what is possible with a hermie. It will grow lots of trichomes. If you have time to find and pluck any pollen sacks, it wont make seeds.

If it does make seeds, whats the harm? You can grow with them, you can eat them. If they get ground up when making edible oil extracts, and then baking with the ground cannabis, I wouldn't notice them. They are full of good nutrients.

They are only a problem if they end up in your pipe / bong / vape device. And of course people who sell cannabis, and people who sell seeds certainly want you to destroy it.
I agree, gunna do what Germinator said and just wait it out. I'm finding more and more pop up everyday so I'm hoping for the best!

You're right, if it has seeds it has seeds and I'll just plant those too lol. I mean I found this one in a bag so why not, as long as it's smokable I'm goooood :)

I don't trust my judgement anymore. I thought I had a male for sure and people here confirmed it. But I waited and it was female. Here's the pic I posted that people said was male but turned out to be female. Be right back with pic.
aeefd1ecf8d7bae2a4390ddd5bd5c38b.jpg
2f01e91067902a4292400b52e10a9566.jpg

I don't trust my judgement anymore. I thought I had a male for sure and people here confirmed it. But I waited and it was female. Here's the pic I posted that people said was male but turned out to be female. Be right back with pic.

Yeah those pics definitely look like male preflowers. How far into veg was your plant when you took those pics? Are we trying to sex too soon?

Did yours end up being truly a female or was it a hermie?

How far along is your plant now? Do you have any pics of when the pistils first started showing?

Sorry for so many questions lol my plant has me asking all sorts of them now though!

It turned out truly female. Look at my journal. That was 5 weeks from seed. One week 12/12. I am going on week eight from seed. 4 from 12/12.
I think we're trying to sex to early.

It turned out truly female. Look at my journal. That was 5 weeks from seed. One week 12/12. I am going on week eight from seed. 4 from 12/12.
I think we're trying to sex to early.
I'll check out your journal now. I'm thinking the same, we are just trying to sex too early, this will be a lesson learned on my end.

I told my girlfriend about it possibly being a male and she went and pulled my plant yesterday while I was at work . Not a happy camper.

I got home last night to find she had dug up my plant and put it in grocery bag for disposal. I immediately put "it" back in the phototron but now it's hard to say whether it will truly make it...

The pics I took last night was after I put it back in soil. Everything is still green and looking healthy but only time will tell... I'm gunna try to baby it the rest of the way and keep my girlfriend OUT OF THE GROW BOX!!

Back
Top Bottom