Seedling issues

420closet

Can I get any tips for what's going on with these two plants so I can prevent it in the others
004c3ccded3bd7b2dd25685f5ac8682c.jpg
cb97d0131184eada86fbfa667c1b0a8a.jpg
9a00b2d9d24abe73d7b78af033cb7b8e.jpg
ce7ab9740469b35041cb88b1a4ae5a94.jpg

What are you using for a medium and nutrients?
A mix of peat moss, soil, and perlite
Using small amounts of stuff Givin by a friend not in their original containers so I don't know what their instructions or mixes are. I admit I don't know what I'm doing as this is my first grow.
I'm most likely no where close to anything good for a setup rn.
If there are any recommendations for nutrients or anything and during what stage it would be greatly in appreciated.

Looks like a couple of things, over watering is one. Wait until the top inch or so of your soil is dry to the touch. It also looks nitrogen deficient. What type of light are you using?

Looks like a couple of things, over watering is one. Wait until the top inch or so of your soil is dry to the touch. It also looks nitrogen deficient. What type of light are you using?
OK i will lighten up on the watering.
What's a good way to fix the nitrogen deficiency. Again have no idea and appreciate the help
And right now they are under a single 65w halogen until I can get full spectrum leds
I have a second bulb and housing I can put them under 2 and keep them far enough to not cause heat stress but close enough to not waste light.
I watched a couple videos that said a halogen wasn't good but would work.

I know it's a personal question but how much can you spend on an led light? If you can spend a little more then look at Mars Hydro leds. Smoke Sarah is a customer rep for them and she's available here on 420Mag. Don't waste your money on those bulbs.

I know it's a personal question but how much can you spend on an led light? If you can spend a little more then look at Mars Hydro leds. Smoke Sarah is a customer rep for them and she's available here on 420Mag. Don't waste your money on those bulbs.
There is a Mars 300w on ebay for 76

It looks like too much water and not enough light. Maybe it's just me but I got way better results with seedlings under LED that I did from the CFL's. They both work but the stems get thicker and the plants stay shorter.

Agreed with overwatering. But the one leaf makes me question ph of the soil. But they look healthy enough I'd give them a little nitrogen after they dry up and see if anything else progresses. I think you'll be alright pal
I had the worse one in 100% peat moss and I read after that peat moss has a high pH so I took it out and put it with the rets in a mix of about 40%peat moss 50%soil and about 10% of perlite
Not 100% sure but those are the closest numbers I'd say
About the nitrogen what should I do
I'm new to this so any good budget products recommendations are greatly appreciated

Looks to me if they got hot when they were seedling. I done the same 6 led bulbs to close and no ventilation or fan
They have had ventilation and I have a thermometer at about the height of the upper most leaves and it's about 75-80 all the time I don't think they are to close as its the lower leaves and not the closet ones

Back
Top Bottom