Will a male plant go back into reveg

furlee

im trying to salvage something out of the ten pack of seeds, that was 2 seeds short, which has produced 4 males and 4 nongerminating fucking tails. But I digress.
Since I figured I got fucked on these seeds, I would grow a male out and at least get some pollen out of the whole damned process. But i left my tent open last night and now Im worried if it will revert back? Its already showing major Balls, this is like day 19 of flower and hes got a bunch of bananase. will it rever back?

There is ways to store the pollen go to how to grow just get the pollen of it and don't waste your time and money keeping it alive sucks you got burned like that did you contact the company so they can make it right hope they do

I'm with Jake, I'd be all over the seed company with results like that. What happened?

I had a buddy reveg 3 clones at 5 weeks into flower. Yours shouldn't be an issue.

I'm with Jake, I'd be all over the seed company with results like that. What happened?

I had a buddy reveg 3 clones at 5 weeks into flower. Yours shouldn't be an issue.
I'm planning on taking a few clones after about 20days into flower!!! Will they re veg?? I can't leave her like she is!!! It's beyond a joke now hahaha .

I'm planning on taking a few clones after about 20days into flower!!! Will they re veg?? I can't leave her like she is!!! It's beyond a joke now hahaha .
I've never revegged. Like I said though.....my buddy was successful at re vegging some clones after 5 weeks....... I know it takes some time though to change the state of the plant internally...... as you can imagine.

What I did I had 5 Charlie Brown chrismas trees that being a newbie I ran out of room in my room and tent so I had to set lights at 12/12 for my other plants that was eating my tent up I took clones to soon is what happens I re veg ed the 5 with the next run of babies and they came out great so far I'm guessing it wouldn't be a problem but might take some patients if it's really bad re veg her then cut the new growth off for clones

OK, So, I will try to answer each of your responses
Why do I want it to reveg? I don't want it to, I was scared that leaving the tent open would fuck it off and wondered if it would go back in to veg. Nobody seems to talk about males going back in to reveg.
The Seed Company? I wrote them a fucking, drunken, steaming hot email. I've bought a total of 20 seeds off of them, they shorted me two seeds AND the whole entire pack of ATA Tundra didn't germinate. I've got seeds that have been sitting in a shot glass for 11 days with NOTHING showing. Fucked up part is this company is a sponsor but I don't get down like that here, although maybe I should...

I got ya now that is fucked up that they won't take care of you on the ones that didn't germinate
Now on you question I think you will be fine I cut a male (on my very first grow) before it matured threw it in the trash can in the basement and left it and the little sob still knocked my girls up so I think it will still mature and do what you want it to

Because its the only thing i can salvage for 50$$$ that's why!!
The male is showing good vigor so we will see.

Mate I run male in flower until they show up then out in a sunroom.. hours go from 11-13 lights on at 10pm to 9am to daylight hours, 6am to sunset depending on time of year, not once has it revegged before pollen can be collected, and they come out of tent around day 15of flower, earlier if something looks like it may open.. males will reveg.. another grower on here just completed one to find out but it's also a breeders recommendation to do, best way to see any male intersex...

Thanks for the info, Grizz!
Now the company wants pictures of the 'dead' seeds. I don't have any, I just threw the shit out after it didn't pop, why keep it?
I guess they won't give me a refund without those pics so Im screwed

Just photograph a plate of seeds..

Back
Top Bottom