Is it Air Cooled? yes
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 74
RH of Room/Cabinet? <20%
PH of Medium or Reservoir? 5.6
Any Pests? no
How Often are you Watering?
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? 700ppm
Size or Square Footage of Room? 4x4 for the flower area, 12x4 total

So i just flipped my girls to flower 8 days ago and was wondering what everyone does with trimming before going into flower? I felt like I trimmed the hell out of these girls right before and then they just bushed back up and I am not sure if I should give them another cutting.
week1_flower1.jpg

week1_of_flower.jpg

This is where i am at now,

Thanks for any help given

She does have some leaves on her
There's no wrong answer if you cut them cut a few a day is what I do but I'm a newbie to

It's entirely strain dependent IMO but I personally will take fans until pistils show. And I've even taken some further into flower but I wouldn't try that at the point you're at, in case the strain doesn't respond well. I take big fans blocking other growth tips in transition and only fans blocking bud sites in the middle of the plant later on. Where your plant sits, I wouldn't take much off her. Let her show you pistils and we will assess the situation at that point. Let's see what kind of stretch she offers you. Plan to do any tucking or weaving in your trellis?

It’s entirely strain dependent IMO but I personally will take fans until pistils show. And I’ve even taken some further into flower but I wouldn’t try that at the point you’re at, in case the strain doesn’t respond well. I take big fans blocking other growth tips in transition and only fans blocking bud sites in the middle of the plant later on. Where your plant sits, I wouldn’t take much off her. Let her show you pistils and we will assess the situation at that point. Let’s see what kind of stretch she offers you. Plan to do any tucking or weaving in your trellis?

flowerday14_1_1_.jpg

I tucked as much as I could, its seems everytime I move something its going in the way of something or another site pops up under it,

Thanks.

I'd thin it out way more. Never understood why people tuck. When you tuck a leaf you're usually blocking that leafs light. So why not pull that leaf. I pull leafs daily. But only those that block light to buds.

Its best tonstrip bare the bottom 1/3 of plant a couple days before flio and thin out the canopy. During first 21 days of flower growth will explode so at or around day 21 i will remive all small shitty growth and thin out fan leaves again.

Iys def better for plants to do prunes in single hits with time to recover inbtween. This way the plants arent constantly recovering from trauma.

I was taught by Ed Rosenthal who taught pulling a plants leaves often made the plant strong and have more vigor. Much like a weight lifter who tears his muscles down. So I guess we'll never know the 100% truth since there's so many opinions. It's just a plant. Not like it's a human and you're tearing off arms and legs. Haha. .

Back
Top Bottom