Hello from London - 1st time setup please check if correct

elgodo

What Strain is it? white widow Feminized seeds
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? hybrid
What percentages? 35%isativa 65% indica
How Many Plants? 20in total. 4 per a light.
is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? not germinated yet
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? If in Flowering Stage... How Long? not started it yet
Indoor or Outdoor? indoor
Soil or Hydro? hydro
If Hydro, Reservoir size? 150l flexitank
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature? recommended temp?
If Hydro, what type of Medium? 30%perlite 70%coco and will geminate in rockwool
If Hydro, what type of Setup? AUTOPOT systems
Size (Wattage) of Light? Gavita pro 600w
How Many? 5 is this too much can i do 6?
Is it Air Cooled? no i dont think so
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? temp of tent will be 25 degrees to 26
RH of Room/Cabinet? what does this mean?
PH of Medium or Reservoir? what should it be ?
Any Pests? using a tent so shouldn't be
How Often are you Watering? i think i will be doing it daily
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? Floragrow Floreboom Floramicro
Size or Square Footage of Room? 3m x 3m room Not big but not small.

So i read you are meant to have 1.2x1.2m for each light is this correct? can i fit 6 lights in a 3x3 room also is there anything else i need to add
i am using a co2 tank too
and i have a tornado box + rhino pro carbon filter for ventilation.

please tell me if i need to buy anything else. also is having 2 many lights a problem as growell says this
- If you use too many, light footprints will overlap, creating bright, hot spots

so yeah please ask questions please answer questions. I WILL MAKE MISTAKES but i want few as possible!! rather learn from you pissing on the electric fence then myself.

thank you for sharing the knowledge

Re: Hello from london 1st time setup please check if correct

Hi elgodo

I am in the UK too. (Assuming this is London UK, of course. I mean, there's a New York in England; tiny little hamlet, blink and you miss it.) I shall be following your grow with interest and hopefully learning from it as I am a beginner too. I think this is probably meant to go in the Grow Journals bit though (under "Grow" on the green bar) but I don't know how you would move it; maybe just copy it into the New Journals bit there? Just screwing up the nerve to start a grow journal myself, so I was checking it out last night.

That is a lot of plants. Are they autoflowering? You have five 1.2x1.2 tents and 5 lights? The lights you chose will create a lot of heat and use a lot of electricity. Is where you are doing this secure? What nutrients are you using? Did you already mix perlite with coco (not necessary). Do you have a PH meter and Up/Down?

I strongly recommend a grow journal. It helps enormously to track everything methodically. If you put it on this site, you will get some help. Have a browse. Grow Journals Good luck.:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom