Jardin 120 light question

Noob72

420 Member
Hi all :)
Gonna start my first grow Whit dwc... Have 8 citizen 48 3500k@55w 1400 ma. Is this light good or shoud i add 2 more cobs, maybe overkill?
It is a jardin 120x120 cm tent.

Welcome. Add more light if you can manage temps at desired level you want, regards
2 more cobs then.... Not sure about The heat. All drivers outside The tent so heat shoudent be any problems. This project starting to be expensive, already around 1200 dollars and im short on 2 cobs, carbonfilter and fancontroller lol. Hoping for a good first run next month. This is a Great forum Whit loads of good info.

2 more cobs then.... Not sure about The heat. All drivers outside The tent so heat shoudent be any problems. This project starting to be expensive, already around 1200 dollars and im short on 2 cobs, carbonfilter and fancontroller lol. Hoping for a good first run next month. This is a Great forum Whit loads of good info.

Yes like me i thought why could`nt i have found this great friendly informative community Earlier lol.

yes can cost loads of cash depending where you wanna jump in. You could leave the extra cobs out first run, then see where you are with the environment make tweaks and progress from there. I started out with cfl`s and two men`s wardrobes, disassembled them then assembled them into a Grow space,oscillating desk fan,timers,extraction fan,weather station, did not get my p.h. pen and e.c. meter till about 4 grows down the road lol. Run your space without plants in it and monitor the conditions to see what needs adjusted. regards

Yes like me i thought why could`nt i have found this great friendly informative community Earlier lol.

yes can cost loads of cash depending where you wanna jump in. You could leave the extra cobs out first run, then see where you are with the environment make tweaks and progress from there. I started out with cfl`s and two men`s wardrobes, disassembled them then assembled them into a Grow space,oscillating desk fan,timers,extraction fan,weather station, did not get my p.h. pen and e.c. meter till about 4 grows down the road lol. Run your space without plants in it and monitor the conditions to see what needs adjusted. regards
Yea im going for a empty run at The start. 12 cobs is my plan, have 80cri cobs now and getting 4 more at 90cri.

Btw
My mail got hacked after i registrated to this forum. First time in 20 years. Is it a sign for a Dark future? Lol

Back
Top Bottom