Mazar x Great White Shark vegetative period - Second attempt

afte83

Hello friends,

I am with a beautiful plant of Mazar x Great White Shark, with 9 weeks taking the time of germination. I'm using a 600w led panel, and the humidity is at 60%. The curious thing is that I thought the plant did not grow very high because of the size of the pot, I'm having to water every 3 days. In the substrate has manure of chicken, cow, bat, coconut fiber, perlite and humus with fiber of sugar cane.

Is it normal for this genetics to keep this size short at 9 weeks?

20180113_125921.jpg

20180113_125907.jpg

20180113_125856.jpg

I did a pruning, cleaning the excess leaves, and I tried to do a super cropping, anyway, the result is in the photos.

Hello friends,

I am with a beautiful plant of Mazar x Great White Shark, with 9 weeks taking the time of germination. I'm using a 600w led panel, and the humidity is at 60%. The curious thing is that I thought the plant did not grow very high because of the size of the pot, I'm having to water every 3 days. In the substrate has manure of chicken, cow, bat, coconut fiber, perlite and humus with fiber of sugar cane.

Is it normal for this genetics to keep this size short at 9 weeks?

20180113_125921.jpg

20180113_125907.jpg

20180113_125856.jpg

I did a pruning, cleaning the excess leaves, and I tried to do a super cropping, anyway, the result is in the photos.
Looks great. Lst is going good, maybe slowly more light as she developes. And fan leaves help her soak in light maybe not too much pruning.

I thought LED needs to be farther away than 5inches
Small adjustments is what she wants. Use the current light position to gauge. If it's at 14 inches give her 13 tomorrow and see how she likes it.

Small adjustments means don't transplant, prune, and change the light all around the same time cause it all adds up to stress for her. She wants an easy going life.

Looks good keep going.

Small adjustments is what she wants. Use the current light position to gauge. If it's at 14 inches give her 13 tomorrow and see how she likes it.

Small adjustments means don't transplant, prune, and change the light all around the same time cause it all adds up to stress for her. She wants an easy going life.

Looks good keep going.
Sounds like he has it 5inches from the top.
My little LED needs to be at least 18inches to cover correctly.
But mine is 6 years old

Back
Top Bottom