Need help for nutrient dosage

leonkaj

For hydroponic. I have : one-part floraNova grow 7-4-10 & bloom 4-8-7, kool bloom liquid & dry , Floralicious plus , Voodoo juice , bud candy and molasses . What's all the nutrients dosage from Week 1 to the end for best result ? .
Please... need help ! I want to learning the best way the best results!!

Re: Need help for nutrient dosage :)

For hydroponic. I have : one-part floraNova grow 7-4-10 & bloom 4-8-7, kool bloom liquid & dry , Floralicious plus , Voodoo juice , bud candy and molasses . What's all the nutrients dosage from Week 1 to the end for best result ? .
Please... need help ! I want to learning the best way the best results!!
Pick one bud candy or molasses, same thing. Start at half dose, for all nutes. How long in veg? Are they healthy? If not so much, then try quarter dose, and work your way up. All ways easier to add rather then remove.

Pick one bud candy or molasses, same thing. Start at half dose, for all nutes. How long in veg? Are they healthy? If not so much, then try quarter dose, and work your way up. All ways easier to add rather then remove.

On flowering stage:
W1 : FloraNova bloom 4ml . Floralicious plus 1 ml . Voodoo 1ml.
W2 : floraNova bloom 5 ml . Kool bloom liquid 2.5 ml . Floralicious plus 1 ml . Voodoo 1 ml . Bud candy 2ml .
W3 FloraNova bloom 6ml . Kool bloom 3 ml . Floralicious plus 1 ml . Voodoo 1 ml .
W4 tomorrow. Should I add more nut into it? But W3 ppm : 1200-1300 . Should I add . Kool bloom 7.5 ml . FloraNova bloom 7.5 . ?? If so my ppm will be too high.
Also any corrections on my W1-W3 ? Or should I add more nut ?
How often I should pruning. How ?
On last 3 week if I use dry kool bloom alone better or half strength kool bloom with my normal nut better ? Please help :)

On flowering stage:
W1 : FloraNova bloom 4ml . Floralicious plus 1 ml . Voodoo 1ml.
W2 : floraNova bloom 5 ml . Kool bloom liquid 2.5 ml . Floralicious plus 1 ml . Voodoo 1 ml . Bud candy 2ml .
W3 FloraNova bloom 6ml . Kool bloom 3 ml . Floralicious plus 1 ml . Voodoo 1 ml .
W4 tomorrow. Should I add more nut into it? But W3 ppm : 1200-1300 . Should I add . Kool bloom 7.5 ml . FloraNova bloom 7.5 . ?? If so my ppm will be too high.
Also any corrections on my W1-W3 ? Or should I add more nut ?
How often I should pruning. How ?
On last 3 week if I use dry kool bloom alone better or half strength kool bloom with my normal nut better ? Please help :)
I'd do a flush soon, your half way there. I'm half way through week 5. I'm running nutes at 2.2 E.C. 1600ppm, could go little higher. You can play with ppm, I was taught the grow zone is anywhere from E.C. 1.4-2.8. I've been playing with concentrations to max out. You have to see how your ladies react to changes, just make sure you dont go to hard,too fast.

I'd do a flush soon, your half way there. I'm half way through week 5. I'm running nutes at 2.2 E.C. 1600ppm, could go little higher. You can play with ppm, I was taught the grow zone is anywhere from E.C. 1.4-2.8. I've been playing with concentrations to max out. You have to see how your ladies react to changes, just make sure you dont go to hard,too fast.
Forgot to add a pic.
e6ff161f0d0c9813bd425177844afbd4.jpg
e55da1cdca1921a243e3b71a14dabf02.jpg

10 week schedule : Should I just keep FloraNova bloom 6 ml . Kool bloom liquid 7.5 ml & the normal nut from W4 all the way to W5 than W6 to W8 kool bloom dry alone with nothing? Or kool bloom dry with half of all my nut ? Which result are better? :)
Also when should I flush is the best time ?
When to prune the girl ? Is any schedule for pruning? How ?

Flushing right now . 2 days to W5 . Should I add : floraNova bloom 7.5 ml ? Kool bloom liquid 7.5 ml with my normal nut ? Are it gonna be too much ? Help please!! ASAP !!

I am confused. Is your plant an automatic? You keep saying week 5 flower. But you're about to flush. Most plants flower at least 8 weeks. Some even more.
Yes koolbloom dry is for the last couple weeks.

I am confused. Is your plant an automatic? You keep saying week 5 flower. But you're about to flush. Most plants flower at least 8 weeks. Some even more.
Yes koolbloom dry is for the last couple weeks.

Yes . Flood and drain. I'm mean . My girl is 10 weeks flower schedule. 2 more days into W5 . So 2 days b4 week 5. I flushing them for 2 days only . PH 5.8 . After all On W5 should I add : kool bloom liquid 7.5 or 1/2 tsp dry kool bloom better ? Cause They still got 5 more weeks to go on flowering stage .. How about GH FloraNova bloom? Should I add 7.5 ml or just 5 ml on W5 ? Also with my normal nut : floralicious plus , bud candy, voodoo juice. Any recommend to add any other nut ? Or cut down some of my nut on W5 .W6. W7 ? .... Please I want to learn the best way to do it .

Do not add kool bloom dry till the second to last week. Last week is flush with florakleen.
Here's a recipe for 1 gallon of water week 5 DWC
74f358751308428043e6b9b2beae2986.jpg

I just looked up flood and drain. It's a diff formula. It says this for one gallon of water.
da1364e551cd0fd025b538921a623f29.jpg

Do not add kool bloom dry till the second to last week. Last week is flush with florakleen.
Here's a recipe for 1 gallon of water week 5 DWC
74f358751308428043e6b9b2beae2986.jpg

I just looked up flood and drain. It's a diff formula. It says this for one gallon of water.
da1364e551cd0fd025b538921a623f29.jpg

But I am using: GH one park floraNova grow & floraNova bloom . How much dosage should I add for gallon?

Looks beautiful and like you are right on with their needs and ppm. I gave the ladies the base of nova bloom right around your ppm also. They did want some liquid kool bloom until last week or two before flush. Last week or two before flush start dry look bloom and remove liquid look bloom.

For next week small increase in nova bloom and I would fill her plate with more liquid bloom to get frosting. The dry stuff helps with frosting also but mostly ripening

Your at high ppm so you won't hurt her too bad anyway, she's strong so don't stress too much.

I wouldn't prune too much, if any.

They will tell you when it's ripening time - leaves will yellow & fall off. You can help her along the way then a little.

10 weeks sounds like sativa or mostly sativa so 7 weeks nova bloom / liquid kool
Week 8 &9 nova bloom / dry kool
Week 10 flush

Back
Top Bottom