Questions! Is okay to change nutrients in the half way?

jimwityoung

hello, my 420 friends!
here is my question:
I'm usin Advanced Nutrients ph perfect micro,grow,bloom. now my plants in 6-7 weeks flowering time, but i run out my AN nutes. I've bought General Hydroponics Flora Series. is it okay to use new nutes???
:Namaste:

Assuming that you're using the pH Perfect for hydroponics, you may discover that you have more pH variation with GH FloraSeries, so do keep an eye on that.

I like FloraSeries and use it, but I had a lot of pH variation in my reservoir (which I suspect now may largely have been because my reservoir was too small and so unstable for temperature and pH, and even for water level when the resident plant started drinking heavily).

I have not used pH Perfect, but I have researched it, and everyone who uses it seems to feel that it really does keep the pH nice and stable.

If you're just using the stuff on coco or soil, then the difference in pH stabilizing shouldn't make any difference.

And to answer your question, sure, it's OK to use new nutes. Your plants just want to be fed and don't care if it's McDonalds or Burger King. ;)

don't care if it's McDonalds or Burger King
hahahah! mane, what a word!! thank a lot!

btw, i gonna use hydroponics in my next plants. how large you reservoir is? i plan to use a 30L container. but i don't understand why the ph leave will be unstable. i mean even you let the water sit in a while and added nutes and ph'ed the water, the ph level is still unstable ??

Back
Top Bottom