Flowering question

scomstock55

Hello all.
I searched the forums but didn't see the answer I seek. I have a plant in flowering stage with 12/12 light cycle. It is in a DWC with air stones. It seems to be very healthy. It's been in the 12/12 cycle nearly two full weeks but I see no buds forming I do see a whole bunch of new growth. Little light green leaves are popping out all over the plant. Especially on the inside of the canopy. My questions is this; is this plant starting to flower or is it reverting to veg state. I think there might be the smallest of light leaks but this light is from the window (covered) and would be very minimal and not from a grow light. Thanks in advance for the expert help I know I will get here.

It's plenty old enough to be mature enough to flower. Some can take longer than two weeks. But I'd fix all light leaks. If light was the prob it could be two more weeks till you see the sex. Good luck to you.

thanks for you answer yesterday. I went down and took some better photos of what I was asking. Is it in veg state still or has it started flowering. I hope you can see it well enough.

thanks for you answer yesterday. I went down and took some better photos of what I was asking and posted them in my gallery. Is it in veg state still or has it started flowering. I hope you can see it well enough

Look between stipules and the growth shoots.
b5b8b92f4c8b5c04d235b8df34ad0542.jpg

those are the only two that came out somewhat in focus....lol...i guess I couldve turned off the fan for a bit the top pic is the best representation. these are all over the plant

Back
Top Bottom