Do these look like hermies to y'all?

jimwityoung

i'm not so sure, cuz these balls still got hairs. what you guys think?
20180118182111.jpg
20180118182105.jpg

It looks like a proper girl to me.

Hermies show small balls in the flowers that look like tiny green bananas, often referred to as nanners ;)

Can you take a picture out of the light? My eyes dont see well to start with and the hue of the led makes it hard for me to take a proper look.

the lil blue star is my tower fan's power botton, do i need to cover it?
201801182118454.jpg

=======
20180118212103.png
20180118212050.png
20180118212028.png
201801182118453.jpg
201801182118452.jpg
20180118211845.jpg

plz check me out. thx! =)

at this moment i guess i dont have chance to remove those ''balls''

so I need to think about how to avoid light leaks, my tent have a air entrance at the bottom, out at the top.. i only set two Exhaust fan on them, without pipeline or something like that. I do not know if this will be a problem or not.

forgive me, my english not good. hope you guys understand what im sayin.. lol:Namaste:

Looks like female parts (Calyx's) that the white pistils come out of (or least it looks like I see pistils coming out of it with my old eyes), so you fine IMHO. In my opinion that little blue light not enough to worry about otherwise the light of the moon would screw with them in the wild, but you can put a piece of tape over it easy enough (duct tape or electrical tape kind of thing).

I'm with Dwight, looks like calyxs not hermie. Ive had the same freak out too lol.

It doesnt look like a herm to me. Its hard for me to diagnose in a picture but i think it looks .

I'm with Dwight, looks like calyxs not hermie. Ive had the same freak out too lol.

Looks like female parts (Calyx's) that the white pistils come out of (or least it looks like I see pistils coming out of it with my old eyes), so you fine IMHO. In my opinion that little blue light not enough to worry about otherwise the light of the moon would screw with them in the wild, but you can put a piece of tape over it easy enough (duct tape or electrical tape kind of thing).

thank you guys!
now im satisfied with my girls haha.

btw,now my plants is about 6-7 weeks flowring time. is it normal with some yellow leaves? as you can see, those yellow leaves are not at real bottom bottom, its like second or third floor. [lol dont how to describe with english]

Back
Top Bottom