New grower needs some help for plant leaves yellow

garagegrower

420 Member
hi there everyone. i am a new home grower just started to gower lately. i am using groready coco for my medium. temperature is keeping at 75 to 80 C. they are being grow for about 16days already. somehow the plants seems to be not that healthy. the leaves look so yellow. i did kept my ph level at 6.2. can somebody give some advise for the problem or what is wrong? how can i fix the problem.

i dont know how to post photo yet.

i will try to post the photo asap so there will be a better idea how they look like
IMG_157825.JPG
IMG_157731.JPG
IMG_157634.JPG
IMG_157529.JPG
IMG_158429.JPG
IMG_158337.JPG
IMG_157928.JPG
IMG_158536.JPG
IMG_158233.JPG

Is it 100% coco? What is your pH goin in and coming out? Do you feed to run off? Do you ever use plain water? What nutes do you use? Do you use tap water or r/o? How often do you water/feed?

i use 100% coco ph is at around 6.5 to 7.
I usually feed the water untill the bottom start leaking out water.
i use advans nutetrients sensi a+b for coco
i use tap water
water every other day.

Your pH is out of whack - it should be 5.8 - 6.0 going in and coming out - you're using soil pH. Coco is hydroponics. Do you add calmag? Do you ever use plain water? It doesn't look like 100% coco to me - it looks like there is perlite in it as well.

as you can see in the pictures that is the media i use only, it is all coco coir.
i do add cal mag ratio is 3ml per 1 gallon water.

i will definity take mickfoster's advise bring down the ph level first. thanks to everyone.

You like to start big don't you. How many plants do you have and what's the lighting? You don't have 100% coco - there is perlite in it for improved aeration. Notice on the bag it said to use nutes evertime you water - never plain water. With that mix and in small pots like they are, you should be feeding to run off every day. I'm very curious about your grow plans - that's a lot of plants that require hand watering.

yes man, i am new grower i first thought that they are not that many of them.
i have 100 plants there.
i use the powermaxx double end 1000w. and for the vegi stage i am using the ipower md 6500K vegi bulbs.
yes i am hand watering every time with the nutes.

hope they will grow to what i epected

yes man, i am new grower i first thought that they are not that many of them.
i have 100 plants there.
i use the powermaxx double end 1000w. and for the vegi stage i am using the ipower md 6500K vegi bulbs.
yes i am hand watering every time with the nutes.

hope they will grow to what i epected

Why not get a drip system bud ?

And yeah your good bro .

to mickfoster
i had three of the light turned on at 750w for now.

to Kingjoe83 i am on a low buget growing. can't afford for those and not that familiar how to use it either.

to mickfoster
i had three of the light turned on at 750w for now.

to Kingjoe83 i am on a low buget growing. can't afford for those and not that familiar how to use it either.

I can point you towards some simple ways from some people here if you like ask about drip systems they arnt that expensive if you dyi .

Let me know

Oh if I'm Canada . and need help feeding let me know I'll come over lol .

Your pH is out of whack - it should be 5.8 - 6.0 going in and coming out - you're using soil pH. Coco is hydroponics. Do you add calmag? Do you ever use plain water? It doesn't look like 100% coco to me - it looks like there is perlite in it as well.
Most of the time when its so high the first nutrient to cause a diffeciency is normaly maganese

hi there everyone. i am a new home grower just started to gower lately. i am using groready coco for my medium. temperature is keeping at 75 to 80 C. they are being grow for about 16days already. somehow the plants seems to be not that healthy. the leaves look so yellow. i did kept my ph level at 6.2. can somebody give some advise for the problem or what is wrong? how can i fix the problem.

i dont know how to post photo yet.

i will try to post the photo asap so there will be a better idea how they look like
IMG_157825.JPG
IMG_157731.JPG
IMG_157634.JPG
IMG_157529.JPG
IMG_158429.JPG
IMG_158337.JPG
IMG_157928.JPG
IMG_158536.JPG
IMG_158233.JPG
This might help you
696434dcab9180c9815a0a26d5d4e9d5.jpg

Back