Friendly

What should my humidity be on final two weeks of my grow I have been to a few different sites and it's a shit show. I'm currently running at 30-35 percent and was wondering if I should raise it. I'm currently bring in fresh Alberta air and exhaustion 6 in carbon. Room temp day is 74-76 night is 70 temp fluctuation in our province makes it hard to control plus 5 c to - 23

What should my humidity be on final two weeks of my grow I have been to a few different sites and it's a shit show. I'm currently running at 30-35 percent and was wondering if I should raise it. I'm currently bring in fresh Alberta air and exhaustion 6 in carbon. Room temp day is 74-76 night is 70 temp fluctuation in our province makes it hard to control plus 5 c to - 23

They actually say it's good 35% should bring out colours let temp come down a bit kore as well . heard it helps .
4a4b76623d7db23ef671c97d1b3f3242.jpg

In my opinion you should be ok for the last couple weeks at 30 35. Letting your humidity drop a little in the last couple weeks can help the plant add some extra frost. The way i understand it is the plant thinks fall or winter is approaching cuz the humidity drop and starts pumping out as much resin as possible thinking its dieing. I also try to keep my Gr a few degrees cooler the last cpl weeks also. 72f-68f.
Also heres a decent humidity guide i grabbed from these thread, its helped me improve my environment.
Goodluck theres alot of peeps with alot more knowledge than me here but i hope that helps! .
8487fd1bebfd0d319767d6546cd31c35.jpg

Back
Top Bottom