RDWC add-on dripper system for first 2 weeks - Where?

vyserage

So im going to get this on amazon

51GQQiUcQHL.jpg

and it should come with everything i need but it doesnt have a dripper system up above laying around where seed will be planted, from what i read this gives it increased growth rate for the first 2 weeks. Can anybody please tell me how i would go about finding something i can add on to this system? I dont know where to start! haha

EDIT: I've found one for 42 bucks although can probly rig one up for cheaper now that i see how its built.

You shouldn't need a drip if your using rockwool and hydrotun. You will drown the seedling fast if your buckets are set up properly and have a grate amount of oxygen pumping through them you will b fine It will create a fine mist of water to the bottom of the pot and the hydrotun and rockwool will wick up the moisture and a occasional shot of water from the top until you see the roots you will b fine

Also 6 buckets are a lot to take care of. And if one plant uses more nutrients then the other since they have the same Rez it could leave you with lots of issues or deficiencies and it will b vary hard to track it down good luck

ya i thought about that too, doing 6 different strains could be problematic when it comes to rdwc but we'll see how it goes! haha. I havent started my new grow yet, finishing up this last soil grow.

Back
Top Bottom