Any experienced coco GH Flora Nova growers out there - I need help!

Mullyeire

420 Member
Hi, I am new here and fairly new to giy. I am growing in canna coco pro and adding 3ml of calmag plus per gallon(180-190ppm) but I think I am causing potassium lockout from adding too much calcium. How much cal mag do you use in coco with gh flora nova?? I am growing RQS Northern Lights autos under a 600w dual spec hps. I read on a LEDRF thread that he adds 1ml per gallon but his website says 3ml per gallon...is this light dependant? I have flushed my plants and started using 1ml per gallon along with base nutes....did I make the right call? It looks like it has slowed down the spread of it and stopped it on some plants so far. Any help would be much appreciated.:Namaste:

Re: Any experienced coco GH Flora Nova growers out there....I need help!!

Hi, I am new here and fairly new to giy. I am growing in canna coco pro and adding 3ml of calmag plus per gallon(180-190ppm) but I think I am causing potassium lockout from adding too much calcium. How much cal mag do you use in coco with gh flora nova?? I am growing RQS Northern Lights autos under a 600w dual spec hps. I read on a LEDRF thread that he adds 1ml per gallon but his website says 3ml per gallon...is this light dependant? I have flushed my plants and started using 1ml per gallon along with base nutes....did I make the right call? It looks like it has slowed down the spread of it and stopped it on some plants so far. Any help would be much appreciated.:Namaste:

If your plants are making recovery you made the right call. No pics is hard BUT I can say it sounds like a simple nute burn. Welcome to the group! Start a grow journal! It's the best way to get help throughout the grow. Glad to have you here!

Re: Any experienced coco GH Flora Nova growers out there....I need help!!

If your plants are making recovery you made the right call. No pics is hard BUT I can say it sounds like a simple nute burn. Welcome to the group! Start a grow journal! It's the best way to get help throughout the grow. Glad to have you here!

Thanks Triumph, they still seem good...considering everything!! I will definately be starting a journal on next seeds...:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom