PPM

My ppm reads 638x10 which is 6380 ph to 6.3 is the ppm to high if so how do I fix

Are you sure it is 638 x 10 and not 638? If it is 6,380 it is way over the top and could burn the shit out of your plants. 638 would be reasonable for a younger plant.

Would help to understand what nutes your using and are you mixing to label direction.

The normal recommendation is to start at 1/4 of the strength recommended on the label for seedlings and slowly work your way up. My girls are currently between 8-21 days and I'm giving them about 3/4 of the strength on the label and my PPM is just under 1000. I'm diluting it down to about 650 for my little ones.

Here's a picture of my pen reading - the first is under the x10 reading. I stirred it up and it raised to show how my pen represents x10.

48F854B3-C137-4431-B4F5-8108D839C134.jpeg

D968E720-4E48-42C5-8E37-132ACFCAEBC4.jpeg

If your ppm is 6380 you need to flush the plants. That's extremely high. Flush until the ppm comes down. You probably have a massive fertilizer buildup in your soil

I'm using foxfarm nutrition given them week 3 veg nutes help me man I don't have a glue
How much of each nute are u using per gallon???
As in teaspoon per gallon of water

I'm using foxfarm nutrition given them week 3 veg nutes help me man I don't have a glue

Best way is to start with your water - Check your water's PPM and write it down.

Next look at the label of your FoxFarm Nutrition and under directions find the mixing instructions. Here's a link to Fox Farm's Feeding Schedule

https://foxfarmfertilizer.com/images/pdf/FoxFarmFeeding_03-2015.pdf

Now depending on the age of your plants mix the number of ml to 4 liters of water. At the top of the column it also tells you the PPM you should be shooting for. If too hot add more water until you bring it down.

How much of each nute are u using per gallon???
As in teaspoon per gallon of water

OK.. a little translation

1 TableSpoon = 15 ml
1 Teaspoon = 5 ml
1 Gallon = 3.8 Liters

Looking at the Fox Farm Nutrition Schedule for seedlines up to 2 Weeks - Big Bloom only and the dosage is 30 ML (2 Tablespoons) / 4 Liters (approx. 1 gallon). I would start at 1/2 that or 1 Tablespoon / Gallon.

I chatted with him in the past and said exactly that.
I never went over half nutes in FFOF and fox farm nutes, well I did once and toasted my babies
Half seemed like the sweet spot
I also never worry about PPM, but that's just me

I'm doing teaspoons to a gallon

Then if the dosage is 15 ml/Gallon put 3 teaspoons in a gallon of water. Mix it up then record the PPM. It's a good idea to write down the dosage you give them and the PPM on a daily basis. Then if you see something you have a record of what you have been feeding them.

My last feeding was cal Mag 5 teaspoons 6 teaspoons of big bloom 2 teaspoons of grow big
Yet Gunna burn them up my friend
That's full strength
Cut it in half...or prepare to burry those poor girls

I'll keep a eye on them thanks
Remember we are all trying to help you
And we all suggest half nutes

Good luck my friend

Back
Top Bottom