George Mc

Is it just me or do other people like to sit and just look at their plants? I guess I get satisfaction and happiness watching them. Of course everyday I open the tent:thumb: it looks like they've grown another inch or two.

Yea man. I check my girls multiple times a day. It's the beauty of being semi-retired and working from home. As a matter of fact I just came back from my 3rd visit of the morning and it is only 9 AM. LOL

They amaze me how much they change as the day goes on.

I'm doing a lot of heavy LST and I may adjust them a couple times a day.

My seriously first heart break. Damn it all!!!!!!!!! I made a mistake. This is my first grow and i messed up. I added ferts in my pre mixed coco and this is what happened!!!! Fkckfkeosppskgkekw. :(
9b12bd3a36c1522cc6e59b93412cacb5.jpg

My seriously first heart break. Damn it all!!!!!!!!! I made a mistake. This is my first grow and i messed up. I added ferts in my pre mixed coco and this is what happened!!!! Fkckfkeosppskgkekw. :(
9b12bd3a36c1522cc6e59b93412cacb5.jpg
At least it happened within a couple of days of sprouting as opposed to 8 weeks of veg

Sorry to see your loss. The old adage around here is "less is more". They generally say that the seeds have enough nutrients to go for a good week before needing any nutrients added.

Time to pop another bean and you will knock it out of the park.

Back
Top Bottom