Slight leave curling

Mickynchar

Hi first time poster here my week old white widow ladies i have noticed slight curling of the leaves i believe it's ph related. I am feeding 2 day rested tap water with a ph of 6.5 in biobiz light mix soil under leds.any ideas guys thanks

Re: Slight leave curling

Usually upward leaf curling is from heat stress. Probably not ph related imo.

Edit - first I read this I thought you said they were curling 'up'. Now I see you didn't specify. Curling down could be from a variety of things. Pics?

Sorry guys al do it when i get home once i learn how to upload pictures. Thanks for the replies. Upon reading a little more i believe it may be corkscrewing due tk fast growth but i will post pictures once i am home tonight. Do i need to use pgoto bucket to upload pics?

20180213_162151_zpsgyfjihla.jpg

Thanks

20 inch mate .the slight curling had me panicking after reading online started self diagnosing. Thanks for the advice

I would agree your plant looks perfectly fine. Keep up the good work.

It is a good idea to find some Grow Journal's of a similar medium, light and plant as yours and read from the beginning and compare your plant at the same age. There are some great growers here and some great journals.

Sometimes loving and worrying about them too much causes a slight curling effect on the leaves, but you might need a magnifying glass to be able to detect it....

(That was a joke)
Your plant looks perfectly happy.

Back
Top Bottom