Help I need some opinions

seedsoflife

Hey Guys and Gals
Does anyone have any idea why some of my Auto Jack leaves looked dried out? Burnt? It's under 300watt led in soil

Re: Help I need some opinions...

Any pictures?
Lol
eafa5ec6a829dc40c529b5c540ce92f1.jpg

Hey man. Im just a newbie grower and really dont know anything much. My plant is not even half of how big your grow is but isnt that kind of a nute deffenciency or probably a sudden change of "climate"? Or probably a lock out at the roots..... I dont even know half of what im sayin but i did write down some of the great stuff i found here at the forums and would really want to know what happend as well.

Im subbed in here too so i can find out what would be the remedy for this kind of situation.

Hey man. Im just a newbie grower and really dont know anything much. My plant is not even half of how big your grow is but isnt that kind of a nute deffenciency or probably a sudden change of "climate"? Or probably a lock out at the roots..... I dont even know half of what im sayin but i did write down some of the great stuff i found here at the forums and would really want to know what happend as well.

Im subbed in here too so i can find out what would be the remedy for this kind of situation.
Hey Mag
Pennywise recognized my leaf issue....i splashed my nute water on the leaves :(
Thanks for your two cents! Much Appreciated!

Hey Mag
Pennywise recognized my leaf issue....i splashed my nute water on the leaves :(
Thanks for your two cents! Much Appreciated!
Ooooooooh!!! Dannnng. Good thing you mentioned that!!! I was thinking about spraying some gh flora trio mixed with water on my plants. Good thing i havent yet. Anyway. Really appreciate the info!!

Thanks to you pennywise as well!!

Btw. Heres mine just for the fun of it!! Happy growing my friend!
ea43c9a6f56dc506d91e17e06bdffdbc.jpg

Ooooooooh!!! Dannnng. Good thing you mentioned that!!! I was thinking about spraying some gh flora trio mixed with water on my plants. Good thing i havent yet. Anyway. Really appreciate the info!!

Thanks to you pennywise as well!!

Btw. Heres mine just for the fun of it!! Happy growing my friend!
ea43c9a6f56dc506d91e17e06bdffdbc.jpg
Whew!! Lol
Happy Growing to You my fellow grower!

What are you growing in? If your grow medium is considered soil your PH should be 6.3 - 6.8 If in soil and at 6.0 you are probably seeing Cal-Mag deficiencies. Would really recommend buying a PH pen. For $10-15 it is great. Trying to deterring your PH with drops is guess work at best.

E3DD4EE8-84E8-409F-AE81-158663AB7A38.png

What are you growing in? If your grow medium is considered soil your PH should be 6.3 - 6.8 If in soil and at 6.0 you are probably seeing Cal-Mag deficiencies. Would really recommend buying a PH pen. For $10-15 it is great. Trying to deterring your PH with drops is guess work at best.

E3DD4EE8-84E8-409F-AE81-158663AB7A38.png
Thanks for the input Troy! Growing in soil mix...I think they need a drink, so I will mix up a proper ph range, then I will test the runoff... How often do u water with nutes?

Thanks for the input Troy! Growing in soil mix...I think they need a drink, so I will mix up a proper ph range, then I will test the runoff... How often do u water with nutes?

Watering really depends on your plants and your soil. It is really easy to overwater in soil but once in flower they can really drink it up. Best recommendation is to lift the pot and if it feels light they need water if it is heavy then you should hold off.

Would really recommend getting some Cal Mag and give it to them.

Watering really depends on your plants and your soil. It is really easy to overwater in soil but once in flower they can really drink it up. Best recommendation is to lift the pot and if it feels light they need water if it is heavy then you should hold off.

Would really recommend getting some Cal Mag and give it to them.
Thanks T01
I read about, so i asked about Cal-mag at my local shop, but I was told I don't need it unless the leaves turn yellow?
I meant how often do you add nutes to your watering schedule? I've been told every water, every other water?

Thanks T01
I read about, so i asked about Cal-mag at my local shop, but I was told I don't need it unless the leaves turn yellow?
I meant how often do you add nutes to your watering schedule? I've been told every water, every other water?

I water with nutes (600-700 ppm) every watering except when I do a flush between grow and flower and the last week before harvest. I also use Cal-Mag along with daily watering at about 1/2 strength.

I've found that early Cal-Mag deficiency is noticeable by yellowing and spots between the veins. As it progresses the leaves will start spotting and get brown spots where the yellow had been.

I water with nutes (600-700 ppm) every watering except when I do a flush between grow and flower and the last week before harvest. I also use Cal-Mag along with daily watering at about 1/2 strength.

I've found that early Cal-Mag deficiency is noticeable by yellowing and spots between the veins. As it progresses the leaves will start spotting and get brown spots where the yellow had been.
Thanks for the advice!
Maybe I will add a little cal-mag into my nute mix
Thanks for the flush between grow and bloom Tip... Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom