Need advice on a CO2 generator

Not gonna lie that's pretty cool.....problem I foresee with most people would be the exhaust movement.....in a 4'x4'x6.5'(104 cu.ft) with an exhaust rated at 465 CFM, cut it's performance in half due to bends etc and say you're left with even 230 CFM....that's still exchanging your air capacity in your tent 2 times/min....how effective would this be with so much exchange occurring within a tent?

Would be interested to see a video "The Enhancer CO2 Meter Test in a Sealed Tent" except with exhaust running....very cool either way though :Namaste:

WOW that is a huge room to use co2 on, hope you have lots of money ,I use a 20lb tank in about 8 days running my valve at .5 on a 2x4 tent, that is as low as my valve goes , that's in flower only on for 12 hrs .I like to run around 1300ppm , it does make a big difference on plants though,you may be better to section the tent off in to 4 smaller sections if you can and have 1 tank for each section , you need to be over 1000ppm to make it worth the expense , 4 tanks , 4 regulator , aim your co2 at a smaller group of plants in a small section , just my 2 cents

Back
Top Bottom