Fans

Are we talking desk/floor fans (it sounds like)- as opposed to ventilation fans? I'm curious about this too. I've literally created a small mountain of dead crappy fans. The garbage man has actually noticed and commented a few times on the number of fans I give him. I'm having to drive them elsewhere to dispose of, just to avoid him... Lol!
There is no fan for sale anywhere around here locally that is not a piece of shit. Therefore I'm going to order something high quality online. if such a thing exists.
Going to go google hurricane fans now...

Edit. Did that- they do make desk fans. Looks like the same cheap type that always breaks, but I guess looks aren't everything.

Are we talking desk/floor fans (it sounds like)- as opposed to ventilation fans? I'm curious about this too. I've literally created a small mountain of dead crappy fans. The garbage man has actually noticed and commented a few times on the number of fans I give him. I'm having to drive them elsewhere to dispose of, just to avoid him... Lol!
There is no fan for sale anywhere around here locally that is not a piece of shit. Therefore I'm going to order something high quality online. if such a thing exists.
Going to go google hurricane fans now...

Edit. Did that- they do make desk fans. Looks like the same cheap type that always breaks, but I guess looks aren't everything.

I've had my oscillating hurricanes for like 3 years. No issues

Wow three years would be great. Mine usually lose the oscillating function first- because the gears involved are flimsy plastic. Then the motor dies. I haven't had one last a year.

Back
Top Bottom