Oops! My plants are drowning

Gummy Bear

I know the symptoms of overwatering and see that I have done so with my plants.

What now?

How do you correct this?

The plants are all droopy and the soil is soggy. I know that overwatering can and will kill plants. Other than not doing it again, what else can be done for the present?

Re: Oops! My plants are drowning...

I know the symptoms of overwatering and see that I have done so with my plants.

What now?

How do you correct this?

The plants are all droopy and the soil is soggy. I know that overwatering can and will kill plants. Other than not doing it again, what else can be done for the present?

all u can do now is wait 4 the soil 2 dry out!

Hope you have drainage at the bottom of the pots they are in but yeah you have to wait to they dry out.

Yeah, i've got drainage holes. Just over did the water thing. Also trying to fix nute burn through flushing. That also caused the overwater symptoms. I got carried way with my new ferts. A little dab will do ya! :)

One of my first grows I over fertilized. As the plants began to burn, I too began flushing them in a utility shower off from my grow room. Sure enough I developed over watering symptoms too. I also believe all you can do is wait. I never had that same problem again, so I really don't know what else to suggest.

^^^
What about soil, though?

Actually, they just recovered on their own. They sagged for a day or so, but there were holes in the bottom of the post, so I guess enough water finally drained out.

I added an extra fan and turned on the humidifier though. Don't know if that played any role in the recovery. Just happy they bounced back, know what I mean?:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom