Thread: 1st grow... Good or a Bad Thing?

Post Thanks / Like

1st grow... Good or a Bad Thing?

I started 3 seeds about 1.5 months ago. Just some bag seeds I had. 2 did not make it but 1 just didn't want to die. I was encouraged. This started out as an extremely poor mans grow. Now I have 2 100w CFL's over it. One is 3000K and the other was a 5800K. I am now on the 12/12 cycle. And weather or not I have the right lighting is not so much my concern (or is it), but whatever it is growing out of it now. I would like to think they are the buds starting to grow. But they bear a striking resemblance to seeds. This is my very first attempt at growing... well anything. So please be gentle. I should also say that I started this before I joined this site with it's wealth of knowledge. Thanks for any help and advice.

[IMG][/IMG]
    "When even one American - who has done nothing wrong - is forced by fear to shut his mind and close his mouth, then all Americans are in peril. "
    Harry S. Truman

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: 1st grow... Good or a Bad Thing?

It's male. Sorry :(

Post Thanks / Like

Awwwww man. Back to the drawing board. Thanks
    "When even one American - who has done nothing wrong - is forced by fear to shut his mind and close his mouth, then all Americans are in peril. "
    Harry S. Truman

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

you can grow it out and use it for cannabutter. Looks like he is a bit overwatered.,

Post Thanks / Like

Thats good to know there's always a bright side. And you are probably right. I had feared I was watering a little too much and that confirms it. Ill grow those out separately and try again with some other seeds I have. Wish me luck.
    Harry S. Truman

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

It's only a waste of time if you don't learn anything :-)

Good luck man!

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you. This time around I'll start an actual grow journal w/ pics. I never would have realized what a delicate process it is to grow.
    Harry S. Truman