Help on budding please!

Kinks420

hey i have had my plant on budding since march 18th, and it looks like i have 21 bud sites not including the head bud, however i have noticed they are very tiny, and the head bud is maybe only about half inch, whats up with that and how do i get them bigger, any nutes i need, (i havent used nutes in a while cause i havent know what ones to use)
any help would be great cause this is so i dont have to cough up the cash for good bud for a while haha

peace

I'm far from an expert but I can claim the title of semi-informed reader, with that in mind here's what I know.

For most strains you're less than half way through the budding/flowering phase. It is not uncommon at all for the plant to put on it's most significant bud weight very late in the budding window. In some cases or perhaps most they'll put on this late weight right through the prime harvest window and into the stages where the plant is over ripe and potency is being lost.

So don't be discourage by what looks like a lack of progress at this stage. As for nutrients... That I must leave to better minds, but I think for the best advice you should provide more details of the grow, or at least if it's soil or hydro. Figuring out when/how and what to feed is a mix of knowing your plant and your medium.

At least that's my 2 cents worth. :bong:

I'm have not been growing long . i have grow about 5 crops you are not even half Thur flowering yet you still have over 5 to 8 weeks to go they will get bigger. as far as nutes go you need to use something with a high phosphorous in it because this is the nute that promotes flowering growth get something like 10-30-10 would work fine.

Could be a couple of things..
1) A plant can only support so much bud growth. By topping or bending and creating a ton of bud sites you've spread that energy out over more sites. That means that while you will have more individual buds, they won't become the monsters your looking for.
2) Your enviroment might not be dialed in so the plant is struggling to produce.
3) The strain might be a small producer.
4) Wait till your closer to the end of flower to judge bud growth. Some plants just start slow. The last 3 weeks of flower are the most important( which is why I disagree with those who flush for extended periods like 2 or 3 weeks)

4) Wait till your closer to the end of flower to judge bud growth. Some plants just start slow. The last 3 weeks of flower are the most important( which is why I disagree with those who flush for extended periods like 2 or 3 weeks)

Agreed

Back
Top Bottom