Getting some curling upward leaves

HandyMF4u

Sup y'all?

Me again... this time I'm here because I'm getting some curling leaves, like cupping upwards. I know I over nuted em awhile back, but I have been giving them nothing but water for like a week or so now.
I did transplant them last week and added new soil around the ball, so now I'm not sure if the nutes in the soil are again too much or what.
Any suggestions here?
I'm on day 40 of budding.
If I need to, I will take an up close pic or two for ya.

Thanks!!

Here ya go.......

Its dry in there and as far as temps are... I put the thermostat in the clone dome and kinda let it go I guess. It gets hot in there unless I open the curtain and crack the door a bit, but its never gone over maybe 80.

maybe this will help also............

I havent got any advice on this yet.
Still kind of need some input here in these curling leaves I'm getting.
Day 41 in bud and looking good otherwise. (check pics above)

Thanks!

Will do Boss.
I will take the pics in the morn just before the light come on and post them after work.
Thanks!

Ok, this is def fert burn. It can take a while for a plant to recover, and as you only flushed last week, things are only just improving. I would not add any more ferts for a week, then add 1/2 strength for 1 week, then cease ferts. In the meantime, get some sea tea, as this will help the stress from the ferts, and also act as a flowering stimulant and overall plant tonic. This will help you through the next 30 days till harvest. Apply this as a foliar spray, as well as a dose through your medium. It may take another week before you see substantial improvement. Wet/dry cycle with watering is critical at this stage. Good luck.
plants_016.jpg

By wet dry cycle, do you mean to just let the soil dry to the touch before watering?
I have been watering these girls sometimes twice a day.
The soil is never saturated though, I hit each one with about a 1/4 gal twice a day. Too much Moose?

Thanks Moose!
I just want to share this pic I took this morning.
16 days to go baby!

Back
Top Bottom