Weird Leaves? Help!

The Prof

Im in my 2nd grow 3 plants just small seedling plants right now (1-2 in) but they dont seem to be growing like my first grow..granted this time im goin straight 12/12 with the lights instead of 24/0-18/6 ect ect..so they seem be growing slower which is understandable..but the leaves dont seem to be developing well..each plant has atleast one tiny leave(1/4) half yellowing..now they're only 6 days old so I'm not sure what the problem is..Im using a diffent soil this time its 0.6 0.9 0.6 so could they be lackin N..or could it be humiditiy..cuz I'm in a very hot climate state with no air conditioning..so the house ranges 80 - 90 degrees..I have a fan in the box but no cooling device...any help would be appreciated tried to take pictures but they came out blurry

Re: Weird Leaves?? Help!

any purpling on the stems? you could have heat stress. I'm in a similar condition and am constantly fighting the heat during the summer.

Re: Weird Leaves?? Help!

Seedlings like to be left alone for at least a few weeks. I usually give a 1/2 str 4-4-4 at 2 weeks, depending on the plants color and growth. If you over-do it, and mess up the pH, they will form thin leaves and yellow in the new growth. Flush the plant with 6.2-6.8 pH at this point (I mix it with 15-30-15 diluted to get my pH where it needs to be), in three days you should see the leaves fatten and green. pH is very important to these little flowering 12/12's.

Back
Top Bottom