Thread: Can USA purchase UK seeds?`

Post Thanks / Like

Question Can USA purchase UK seeds?`

Hi all. I have been wondering about a question I have. I don't know if this is off topic but its a FAQ for me. LOL. Is there anyone from US that has purchased seeds from the UK? Friend told me its a rip off, I never see any testomnials. If no repies I understand. I just thought Id ask. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Can USA purchase UK seeds?`

It is a federal crime to import Cannabis seeds or discuss importation to the U.S.

Sorry :-(

Post Thanks / Like

LOL I guess thats why no one chats about it. USA needs to relax a bit and be more open to things other than drinking. The UK is lucky they probably make tons of money off of taxes with it I dunno just a guess. Peace

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah That is pretty dumb because they can be used for many other things. I remember my Grams would use them to feed her birds. I no my Gams did not smoke. She use to buy them for that purpose. She had like 10 birds it sucked going over there. But yeah thats pretty lame because there are lots of uses. Maybe some day we can be free to grow/have a god given plant and quit acting like its the devil or some shit.

Post Thanks / Like

LOL thats awesome dude. Feeding birds! I never heard of that but i dont like birds anyway so

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

You can buy irradiated cannabis seed that will not germinate, by the pound.

Post Thanks / Like

Cannabis seeds are not illegal in the UK until they have opened! Your are free to buy in the Uk or import from elsewhere.

Post Thanks / Like

okay yeah that is probably what my grams had then. Thats cool. Pound of seeds for the birds. Wonder if it does anything to them? My Grams birds were loud as hell but I think most are. Maybe they were tripping? hehe But MrGee, I think the question is can a us person legally buy from uk? US ppl would have to see if the same law applies as far as not illegal til opened, but I doubt it cause US thought in the 20' and 30's that weed made you go insane LOL. Reefer Madness was such a funny movie btw. Check it out if you haven't seen it. But if you lived in UK itd be no problem so you can move out here if you want

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

what about like online seed places? I've used them many times all with great success? wouldn't that pretty much be like illegal importing? And its not like my mail was ever searched through, no red flags ever came up? JUst wondering if what i did was illegal? DIdn't seem like it, or if it was then sadly it was way to easy
    If everybody smoked a blunt to relieve their mind what could be a better place

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

^Yepo, illegal, you just didn't get caught. Seeds are one of the reasons the largest Cannabis site on the web was shut down.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

haha really, dam i feel especially stupid right about now definetly would have enver done illegal importing of seeds to an illegal grow operation! Thanks a million for clearin that up before i did it again!!! guess i'll just have to get new starins elsewheres
    If everybody smoked a blunt to relieve their mind what could be a better place

Fallen Cannabis Warrior Medical Marijuana's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Post Thanks / Like

Don't the feds just take the seeds and send you a letter telling you they found contraband?

Just order a small amount. Canada isn't a problem, but Amsterdam can be. My cousin got his seeds stolen by customs that he ordered from Amsterdam. He got everything else, and a letter stating they found contraband. Nothing more done about it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

They put your name and address on a list, it goes to the NCIC, local DEA get it and keep it on file in case they need it. Not a great way to fly low.