Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help Guys!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Help Guys!

HELP!!!! im six weeks into flowering and now i got spider mites!!!!!! i went to my local hydro shop and they sold me some Pyrethrum TR, fogger, (micro total release insecticide) and Foxfarm "dont bug me" spray. can the pyrethrum be use this late into flowering?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

There is great spidermite info in these forums. Run a search and you should find the answer you are looking for. When you are this late into flowering, sometimes it's a total loss. I hope this is not the case. But I know I would not spray anything on the buds that's toxic at this point.

Good luck man!

Post Thanks / Like

the foxfarm spary killed alot of the mites, but now i have another problem, i have about 2 more weeks to go and i just add MOAB (mother of all blooms) and my bb's is getting burn pretty bad but my kush loves it(all plants are in the same tub). should i back off the MOAB? is the burning gonna have a negative affect on the buds?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I would discontinue anything but organics in the water at feeding. I would not even spray water on them at this point, but that's me :-)

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

sometimes clones will just autoflower....ive had it happen to me a few times...you can flower that plant and cut clones off it while its flowering to make new moms...because if you try to re-veg the plant it will take a long time and look ugly

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12