Help Guys!

sdef8

I have 4 hindu kush and 2 blueberrys under fluorescents 18/6 hours of light, they are 3 weeks old, about 10 inches, got them as clones from a local dispensary . the problem is the kush is already starting to flower!! but the blueberry isn't, how is this possible? there both under the same lights. im gonna up the lights to 21/3, and hope that takes the kush back into veg, sence there way too small. this is my 1st grow so any advice would be very appreciated.

Re: Help Guys!!!!!

i try to takes pic's but cam sucks cant get a good one, thanks for the advice, ill keep the light on 24/7 now, but once it get back into veg should i keep the lights on 24/7 or change it to something like 20/4? if the lights are on 24/7 should i water it more? im using the gordan grow cubes and 1/2 gph drippers. watering it 3 times a day 15 mins at a time, light is 18/6

when its in veg there shouldn't be no hairs at all right? these are the best pic's i can get, hard to see but if u looks really close you can see the orange hairs. (18/6) gonna have lights on 24 now hope it goes back into veg.

Preflowers is what you call that. It's the plants way of saying we are 1000% ready for flowering and to prove it to you they through a few pistals out.
And "no" veg cycle meaqns the plants are not in flower. It does not mean that no pistals should be present. How do you sex the plant without pistals?

got the light on 20/4 and the plants loves it, there really starting to grow fast now, thanks for all the help guys. anyone ever play with this ''c02 boost''?

Hey I was just curious about the setup with the toilet LOL is that normal and if so or not what is going on there? Curious looks cool

HELP!!!! im six weeks into flowering and now i got spider mites!!!!!! i went to my local hydro shop and they sold me some Pyrethrum TR, fogger, (micro total release insecticide) and Foxfarm "dont bug me" spray. can the pyrethrum be use this late into flowering?

There is great spidermite info in these forums. Run a search and you should find the answer you are looking for. When you are this late into flowering, sometimes it's a total loss. I hope this is not the case. But I know I would not spray anything on the buds that's toxic at this point.

Good luck man!

the foxfarm spary killed alot of the mites, but now i have another problem, i have about 2 more weeks to go and i just add MOAB (mother of all blooms) and my bb's is getting burn pretty bad but my kush loves it(all plants are in the same tub). should i back off the MOAB? is the burning gonna have a negative affect on the buds?

sometimes clones will just autoflower....ive had it happen to me a few times...you can flower that plant and cut clones off it while its flowering to make new moms...because if you try to re-veg the plant it will take a long time and look ugly

Back
Top Bottom