HELP. getting to big!

spannermonkey

hi i only have about 2foot to play with and i just started to flower my plant about a week ago, it just over a foot tall at the moment and i don't think that 2foot will be enough room. what can i do? can i try and bend the plant and grow it sideways, will this effect the plant? please help this is my first grow and i don't want to mess it up.
thanx for any help.

hi i only have about 2foot to play with and i just started to flower my plant about a week ago, it just over a foot tall at the moment and i don't think that 2foot will be enough room. what can i do? can i try and bend the plant and grow it sideways, will this effect the plant? please help this is my first grow and i don't want to mess it up.
thanx for any help.

LST baby! Tie those girls over but be careful not to do too much at once because you don't want to hear snap! I can tell you tho those plants will definately double if not triple in size during flower so you might want to start thinking about that right now! :peace:

Newbie grower here as well. I am having the same problem here, all of sudden a crazy idea came into my mind. My plant is about 3 feet tall, can I just cut the plant into half and reroot the upper half with 12/12??? so that I could have two 1.5 feet tall plant??? Does it work that way??? Would it shock the plant?

alright....bending it seems to be the only solution, I am quite confuse with the word bend anyway. Where do I bend the plant to? Do I make the plant into a "7" shape? Is there any picture so I would have an idea?

Supercrop it.
I decide where I want the bend to be. I grab that pat of the main stem and roll it between my fingers squeezing with quite a bit of pressure until it crushes. Once the hurd (innards) breaks the stem will become soft and even maybe split length wise a little. I let the plant top droop over to where I want it and walk away. I've never lost a top or plant and any splits will heal themselves and form a knuckle at the bend withing a couple days.
If you try to just bend it over like a bow and string and go too far you will break the top off and split the main stem straight across which can kill the top.

Back
Top Bottom