Thread: Leaves dissappearing?

Post Thanks / Like

Leaves dissappearing?

sup yall, im new around here and i just had i quick question, hope yall can help...

im growin kinda for fun for the first time nothing serious, and i just transplanted 4 plants (maybe 6 inches tall) into larger pots and outside, because i WAS using a 42 watt cfl. they were doing REALLY well, and yesterday was their first full day outside....well i came home today and some leaves are just missing...like flat gone. that or it looks like they have been broken off and crap like that. it was kinda upsetting. i checked for bugs, and all the undersides of the leaves are clean as a whistle and full of fuzz. all but one has been *attacked* and i just want to avoit any more of them getting worse.

sorry its not to detailed, i just kinda hoped you can give me a general idea. thanks alot guys

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: leaves dissappearing???

Sounds like a cat :-)

Post Thanks / Like

haha that would make sence, but i dont really think so. mainly cause even some of the new leaves are already broken, and like half leaves are gone, not really any holes...so thats why i didnt think much of bugs. i mean you could be right (which id kill that cat -_-) but there isnt a cat that i know of around here

Fallen Cannabis Warrior Medical Marijuana's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Do you have a pic of the fuzz?

Post Thanks / Like

well not so much fuzz, im sorry. its just the peach fuzz or hairs if u will on the stems. still look VERY healthy, just a couple leaves are well...munched upon or broken. i would get some pics but i dont have digital camera=/. i just asked because this didnt happen till i started them outside, but man their really doin good since i moved outside, besides the leaf issue. least whatever it was spared the blueberry :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

could have been a bird. I've seen them doing what I would call dirt bathing in the soil my plants are in after putting them outside for the first time.

Fallen Cannabis Warrior Medical Marijuana's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Remember this from Ranger Danger Mystery--Solved