Please Help First Time Grower

skinnyminny09

Ive been growing a couple plants and its been prolly a month or so and the stems seem weak they literally fell over i put support to hold them up but they are no bigger than 4 1/2 5 inches and they look like their bout to start flowering is that possible at that small of a plant???:rollit:

what are they getting for light ?

what are they planted in ?

for a month old plant they shoul dbe alote bigger than that and they should be alote stronger ... do you have fans blowing on them ?

what size pots are u using ?

what light source ?

it is possible for a plant this size to flower but they have to be getting 12 hours light and 12 hours dark

can you get any pics up ?

i put them in the sun and the window sill, i have no fan blowing on, am i supposed too? and they are in small but not to small pots...:rollit::Rasta:

i put them in the sun and the window sill, i have no fan blowing on, am i supposed too? and they are in small but not to small pots...:rollit::Rasta:

your plants need more light than the window sill, i would recamend getting a few small cfls

and yes you do need a fan this strengthens the stems

well my plants are lookin a lil better but ive noticed that on the top of one of my plants theres white string like things sprouting on the top what does that mean good or bad:smokin:

um if they are little white hairs that is good is it coming from a tine calyx ?

white hairs means female dood

did u induce 12/12 lighting yet ?

first wat is a tinecalyx and no i havent did 12/12 what do i do just make sure they get 12 hours of sunlight and 12 hours of darkness ??

That is up to you my friend. My suggestion to you was place them out in the sun. When the autumn comes and day length shortens, your plant will flower naturally. Please click on faq's at the top of the page and do some reading. You will find all the answers in there.
Do you mind telling me how old you are. It would help my understanding on how best to advise you on your plant? Thanks mate.

for a succesful grow to take place you need some knowledge on how to grow cannabis and to get that knowledge you need to read the text :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

and yes 12 hour light 12 hours dark. i wouldnt recamend flowering unless your plant is healthy.

thanks im doing my best the plants are lookin way better but idk why the stems are so ....not thick wen will the begin to thicken??:rollit:

Back
Top Bottom