Neuts ?

The Prof

My plant is about a month old...I've been using Fox Farm Grow Big Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom but I've noticed a tiny bit of yellowing on the leave tips which Im assuming is neut burn..How often a week do you guys add nuets?? Thanks alot

Re: Neuts ??

im a having a tiny bit of light yellowing on the tips so small im not really worried about it yet but could this be a N defficency then??

and do you just spread the blood mill over the soil?? I looked it up and saw it wasnt a liquid?? thanks alot

just hit lights on..and it seems that the yellow is now running thru the viens of the leaves but the leaves are still green..would this be linked to a N defficany or Neut burn?? thanks alot yall

idk it could be a bunch of things. first thing that comes to mind is a N deficency. nute burn is usually only at the tips and i dont beleive runs up the veins.

get a pic up of the new growth coming out the top.

No camera hook up to my comp shits a bitch I dunno I lost it a few months back..iight well if flushing her doesnt help out any than I'll look into a N defficany

that is a bitch. it is practiclly impossible for somone to diagnos your problem without seeing a picture and having a history of what youv done to your plant.

Back
Top Bottom