Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fastest way to flower?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fastest way to flower?

Quote Originally Posted by bluemoonshine View Post
    i am about to grow euphoria plants i have staarted the germination stage and
    all my little babys have sprouted.my Q is , do ya put them straight under
    lights or leave them in a warm dark place for the first few days
    Well when you first plant them it doesn't matter if you have the lights on or off. Once they sprout and get their first leaves you need to start your light cycle.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

will 12/12 from seeds on a non af strain work good on hydro system? or just soil? what would be proper light for a 8ftx10ftx8ft room? for my next grow i wanna try & pack the room up with as much plants and try 12/12 from seed? hope i dont take a loss

Member of the Month 2nd Place Winner (Feb 10') DroJo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

12/12 from flower?

im curious as to how much dry weight youll have doing this method, do you have a grow journal?

Post Thanks / Like

what would be proper light for a 8ftx10ftx8ft room?
    80 Sq ft. 2-1K watts HPS or 3 or 4-600wHPS. I currently use 1KW HPS in 32 sq ft.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks sherma im going to have to do some serious upgrading for my 2nd grow but right now i only got 1 400W HPS but am only growin 4 plants right now. first grow.

Quote Originally Posted by DroJo View Post
    how much dry weight youll have doing this method, do you have a grow journal?
    i haven't started to grow with this room right now I'm growing in a storage room in basement. i haven't started a journal but will when i get camera. hopefully soon i wanna save my paper for upgrading my master flower room. how safe is it to post pics on here?

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightem Up.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Have a look at my 12/12 grow. My Widow/NL Hybrid is about 3 week to harvest and I am on day 50 from seed. 2 Feet+

Post Thanks / Like

no reason to put sprouts in the dark. An HID may be too much fer em though if it's too hot...

you have HID lamps, florescent? Make sure the lights far enough away not to cook the little ones.... and close enough that they get the light...

Post Thanks / Like

as soon as they have leaves put them under the lights

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

i grew 4 plants 12/12 under a 600w HPS.. I would never do it again. I got about 3/4oz combined from all 4 plants. I don't think it's worth it. They stretched horribly too and started flowering at like 3 nodes, so there wasn't much plant for the buds to form on. If you don't want to veg long, at least veg for 2-3 weeks to get a decent amount of nodes. I wouldn't flower until your secondary branches are starting to grow nicely.

Post Thanks / Like

if i start the plants on a different light schedule and then switch over to 12/12 will it be bad for the plant?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The buds will not be as potent, fast does not mean quality. I would take time to veg them out so they get enough resources to built the foundation for sticky big buds. Then again, if time and space is limited I guess this method will give you a taste, but I'm afraid you will be missing out on the full ride.
    I'm a 100% vegan (no animal products or dairy).

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blazur View Post
    if i start the plants on a different light schedule and then switch over to 12/12 will it be bad for the plant?
    you can do this. As long as the plants see more light than darkness in a 24hr period, they will continue to grow bigger and not flower.

Quote Originally Posted by HighDive View Post
    The buds will not be as potent, fast does not mean quality. I would take time to veg them out so they get enough resources to built the foundation for sticky big buds. Then again, if time and space is limited I guess this method will give you a taste, but I'm afraid you will be missing out on the full ride.
    well said

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12