Fastest way to flower?

NightLove

I am wondering if I grow my plant with 12/12 lighting from germination til the end would it flower within the shortest time? I do know that certain strains autoflower by its own, but does that work with all strains as long as they are under 12/12 lighting.
small in yield? stressing the plant? or even worse that the plant would wilt before the first set of fan leaves appear?
What is your fastest record of growing from germintion to harvest?

im on day 20 somthing of my 12/12 grow and those things shore did show sex quik. im guessing they will finish in another 60 days which is very quik. yes the yeild will be small. but the plant is small so you can grow a bunch in the space you would of had one or two big plants.

starting your plant with 12/12 from germination will not make it flower any faster if anything it might take longer depending on the strain because its not getting enough light.. I wouldn't recommend flowering the plant until it is more mature say atleast 3-5 or more nodes.. Now if you have an auto flowering strain then yes 12/12 or 24 hours of light will make no difference the plant will still flower and finish usually 8-10 weeks from seed..

im on day 20 somthing of my 12/12 grow and those things shore did show sex quik. im guessing they will finish in another 60 days which is very quik. yes the yeild will be small. but the plant is small so you can grow a bunch in the space you would of had one or two big plants.

lol, mate...you are so stoned:trance:, i can't understand the last few words :biglaugh:

I understand... He's talking about the footprint. You can grow a whole bunch of little plants in the same footprint (floor space) as 2 big plants.

I'm stoned too.....

yea I see what hes saying.. grow a lot of smaller plants and flower them early rather than veg for a long time to get larger plants and take longer to flower them but usually a bigger yield

i'm on day 33 on my 12/12 and shes came along nicely
shes small because I didnt use any Nitrogen during veg
but shes ok shes strong shes gonna make it

12/12 from seed they don't veg. They don't herm, and they grow fast as hell.

They are small, and cute though :)

going 12/12 from seed can have its issues
the plant doesnt get time to vege properly
a plant wont sex till its of maturity
the shorter hours of 12/12 result in slower growth
less yield and possible hermie issues ive noticed
they look so cute though hey
all the best
bil

12/12 strait from seed is by far the fastest method, for turn around from seed to bud. 12 weeks for a 1/4 per plant, with a 250 watt hps. any veg time in 18/6 or 24/0 or whatever, is that many more weeks added on for a small amount more per plant per time and energy spent. In my opinion veg time is energy wasted.

fastest is 12/12 from seed just ran a trial w/bagseed 1f 3m 4 seeds

had a 10" plant 4 nodes thumb sized top in 4" square pot 6 pots fit an 8x10 tray for easy watering control but you can cram 9 4" pots into a square foot or 81 plants in a 3 foot by 3 foot space perfect for a 400 watt light
and that one made seed... so size was low will try a 12/12 sea of shorties in small pots next cycle

but really i like the rapid cycle with 1or 2 weeks of veg then 12/12

Here is a picture of my first try of 12/12 from seed. I germinated it with tissue paper on 19th of June, sprouted few days later and I move it to the pot. It's the 6 weeks old if calculating from germination. About 8" tall, now does it look a bit small to you for a 6 weeks old plant? Despite the strain issue, how long more should I expect it to sex then flower?
twelve2twelve.jpg

I understand... He's talking about the footprint. You can grow a whole bunch of little plants in the same footprint (floor space) as 2 big plants.

I'm stoned too.....

i am about to grow euphoria plants i have staarted the germination stage and
all my little babys have sprouted.my Q is , do ya put them straight under
lights or leave them in a warm dark place for the first few days

i am about to grow euphoria plants i have staarted the germination stage and
all my little babys have sprouted.my Q is , do ya put them straight under
lights or leave them in a warm dark place for the first few days

Well when you first plant them it doesn't matter if you have the lights on or off. Once they sprout and get their first leaves you need to start your light cycle.

will 12/12 from seeds on a non af strain work good on hydro system? or just soil? what would be proper light for a 8ftx10ftx8ft room? for my next grow i wanna try & pack the room up with as much plants and try 12/12 from seed? hope i dont take a loss

12/12 from flower?

im curious as to how much dry weight youll have doing this method, do you have a grow journal?

thanks sherma im going to have to do some serious upgrading for my 2nd grow but right now i only got 1 400W HPS but am only growin 4 plants right now. first grow.:grinjoint:

how much dry weight youll have doing this method, do you have a grow journal?

i haven't started to grow with this room right now I'm growing in a storage room in basement. i haven't started a journal but will when i get camera. hopefully soon i wanna save my paper for upgrading my master flower room. how safe is it to post pics on here?

Back
Top Bottom