To late for nitrogen??

The Prof

My plant is at day 31/32 or somethin around there of a 12/12 grow but it is deffintely flowering..I started with the flowering nuets but went full strength and burnt her a little but she seems to be recovering slowly..but I realized I never used Nitrogen thru Veg and I've read that Nitrogens bad for flowering..just wondering?? lemme know :grinjoint:

ok finally borrowed a camera from a friend to aget a pic up here not the best camera so it may not be close enuff but you might be able to notice the yellowing in the very center a lil yellowing on the tips of the older fans and yellow was starting to run thru the viens of a few leaves but I flushed and new growth shows no yellow so far

IMG_1234.jpg

WHats it called?? I dont have any 4-4-4 at all and I've been looking online but im just coming up with HUGE bags for lawns..anybody know any good 4-4-4??

Went to Wal Mart today found the MG Starter but it was 4-12-4 so I decided not to get it..I looked around closest I could find was an 6-8-8 so I decided not to get it any got any ideas??

went back and i guess there was only one of those left cuz i couldnt find it haha mighta been to baked but i found a 4-4-4 but its hard plant food not liquid..should I use it??

I transplanted her 2 or 3 days ago..she looks ok BUT the new growth looks really healthy!! Gonna post more pics soon! thanks alot yall

Not sure if anybody remembers this or was keepin up sorry been away from the site..this is her 46 dayz or so..I ended up transplanting her into a gallon pot of ocen frost..she was showing early signs of female so I slept on it but its around day 46 and Im not seein very many bud sites if any what do yall think
DSC000271.JPG
DSC000292.JPG

Yellowing due to flash

We remember! So maybe they were pre-flowers and she's just building up to the big climax. Do you have total control of the light cycle? Indoors...timer works...no light leaks? Looking good though, Prof!

Back
Top Bottom