FLyOvers??

The Prof

I'm not exactly sure if were allowed to talk about this and if not please take it down and my fault..but I've heard recent chatter around FLA that helicopters have been flyin lately looking small spaces that accumlate heat (i.e. grow box) anyone else ever had problems with this???

Thing is you would never know and it would give them a reason to start an investigation (it would have to be a significant hot spot for them to even waste the time in most cases). Doubt they would ever tell you that, that is why they were knocking on your door but if you ever could prove it, it would most likely be in your favor!

Do some checking into the equipment they use for "looking" into your home for hot spots. I'm not sure that the technology is there to look that closely, or to tell between say, an oven on and a grow room, especially if it's small. The gear may have gotten better, but in the past, it just didn't work as well as they say. As usual, they want to scare the populace into submission as to continue their war without fear of public uprising. They should know, that their day is almost over. The people will be free.

Peace:ganjamon:

"...no chains around my feet, but I'm not free..."
Bob Marley

DSCF00191.JPG

That figures. We pay taxes w/ our hard work and they use it to develop and implement weapons to wage WAR against the very people who paid for the technology and their salaries !!
Another good reason to join the Tax Revolt 2009 and pay no income taxes. It's about the only peaceful way to shut down the f*ckers. Cut off the purse strings and stop corporate welfare!
Man... do I need my meds!:bongrip: You know, I just can't listen to the news in the morning if I want to put off my first toke for while! lol

Peace:ganjamon:

Here's the biggest LIE ever told a democracy.
"In order to have peace, we must prepare for war..."

I just read through the entire supreme court ruling. Unless you give them a reason to get a warrant, they may not fly over anyones home and loiter in a helicopter without a warrant. They may not look inside your home with any device without a warrant. They may not use infra-red detectors anywhere on your property without a warrant.

So. If you are not dealing, or distributing in any way shape or form, you can do anything under your own roof, or in your backyard (that is not visible under normal ground level observation) without fear of prison, only for the fact that police cannot get a warrant without probable cause.

If however, you create the environment for neighbor complaints of odor, or car traffic, that is all the probable cause they need to tap your phones, watch your house, and get a warrant to search.

Reasonable probable cause is however, a very gray area. A trend in prosecution is the use of "Confidential informants" listed on the warrant as the probable cause. You may never see of hear from these people, as their identity is kept secret, if they even exist at all. Even though it is a direct violation of our right to face our accuser, the court sees the accuser as the prosecution, not the person they used to get the warrant.

Unless that informant has evidence to convict you of the crime you are being charged with, you do not have the right to examine them to validate the actual reason for search in the first place. They are protected. One could argue that these informants never existed to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom