1 month old and only 5 inches?

helloiggy

Man this is taking forever. lol I have to be doing something majorly wrong. I have one plant that I'm hoping is gonna be female hehe. Good luck huh? Anyway, its been a month now and its only 5 inches tall. I havent nutes at all and just organic soil. I have 3 6500k 25w CFL's is that enough for just one? All my other plants died and dried out crumbled apart. This one is pretty healthy looking I guess. It does have some issues with a few leaves but other than that its green (unlike all my others which turned yellow or brown and died) Man, I'm pretty pissed about this. Alot of time involved so far and its not doing much at all? The last 2 days I been putting them out in the sun a few hours then back into the box with cfl's. After coming from outside they look really good and streching and leaf movement. Is that my problem, not enough light? Please help. I still cant figure out the posting of pics so sorry I dont have any. My cam sux anyway and they never turn out. Please help though with this. I might just start all over and buy a decent hps or more cfl's what do you think? Lights? nutes? ??? Thanks:adore:

Re: 1 month old and only 5inches?

could be not enough light..my grow right now I didnt use any nitrogen and that has caused it to be shorter than it should be

yeah, thats a good portion of your problem. I did the same thing. only had 2x 25w cfls and a 40w cfl and it was growing slow. I switched to 4x 100w cfls and it started growing a LOT faster. I also did a nono by pulling the lights up about a foot off the plant.

it stretched out nice and tall for me and then I topped it and dropped the lights back down and a little wide and it started filling in on the sides without getting any taller which is what I wanted haha.

A month old and no food thus far? I would have to say that is on the top of your list of problems you are having.

Feeding should be started at no sooner then the 2 week mark. From then on a high-nitrogen fert. (like fish emulsion) can be used throughout the veg. stage until flowering. :peace:

I have one sitting here that's two months old and four inches tall. Did it on purpose. Beautiful little plant, going on the seventh set of nodes right now. It's been in preflower about a week. Just a cute little houseplant to play with.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom