Having prolems !

ezdub

What happen is: as soon as I turn the light on (250w hps) it seemed to be weak, yellow and getting dry. At the end of the day, 500 ml of water mixed with cane sugar honey was put, it went nice again but still yellow and getting dry from the edge to inside.
Why does it happen ? under water ? nutrients ? heat ?
Is my first baby and I don´t wanna loose it. (it´s in the flowering time, 12/12 hrs.) temperature 27ºc
could some one tell me what seems to be going on ? or waht to do ?

Imagem_019.jpg

(first look on today)

Imagem_025.jpg

(it was like this)

Imagem_038.jpg

(after 500ml of water mixed with sugar cane honey)

Thank´s for the help
cheers
aloha

Re: having prolems !!!

It looks like heat and lack of water. The leves that yellowed will never come back, you have to wait for new growth.

If it hasn't been under HPS until now... you will notice a difference in it's water uptake.. and the soil (top at least) will dry faster. Soil dudes here can give you better info on that...

Check the PH of your soil, make sure it hasn't climbed beyond reason.

Hi Bro,
I was doing once per week sometimes once per 10 days.
I always heard that, sweet sativa likes a very dry soil ... that´s why I was doing this way.
today, righ after trowing 500 ml of water mixed with sugar cane honey the leaves went up again.
I don´t wanna get overwatered but now, I 've wattered it twice in 5 days to see what happen. It kept on looking quite weak at the beginning of the light on and stronger when close to sitch off the lights.
Am' I doing right ?
cheers
aloha

Cheers Boss,
but what you mean by stick to wet/dry watering ?
sorry about my poor english lol I`m brazilian,,,
thank´s for the attention given
aloha:cool:

Water until you get a few cups from the drain holes, pick it up and feel it. Then do not water again until the top 1" is dry and the soil is barely damp. The pot will feel much lighter when it's time to water.

I have to reccomend you make sure the planter you are in is not letting in light onto the roots as well.

See if you can get some liquid kelp or sea tea, a good foliar for a few days would work wonders.

Good luck man!

and if your using a straight soil. like no perlite or nothing to airate the soil, you should wait till its dry like 3 inches under in my opinion.

I see bro,
I have some peters npk 10.30.20 and the 15.05.15 too shall I use it ? if so, how much Peters (grams) must I dissolve in one litre of water ?
is these Peters good anyway ?
I will try to do it and will post some more pictures here.
I do appreciate the help given.
We were forced to gave up our forum in Brazil because some law reason, that´s why I migrate to here lol.
Cheers
Aloha

see i use mg 15-30-15 and its 1teaspoon to every gallon of water.

so im guessing what you have is not organic so make sure you mix it 1/4 strength.

i would take 1 teaspoon to everygallon so at quater strength... 1/4 teaspoon for every gallon. :bongrip:

got now !! cheers and yes it´s not organic tne name is Peters fertilizers
But wich of those 2 should I use ? the 15.05.15 or the 10.30.20
it is in the very early flowering period 12/12 hrs.
Cheers

what a honour... here comes the boss man !!!!!
Cheers boss.
but the last doubt....
how much of these mixed water should I water with, the whole gallon or just 500 ml ? only in the soil or in the leaves too ?
You guys are sooo nice and friendly, thank´s for helpping a begginer
cheers

water your plant with as much water as it takes to get about 1 cup of drainage water out the bottom. then dont water again till its dry 3 inches below soil.

and yes i would foliar feed them with 1/4 strength feed once a week. but once bud starts forming dont foliar the bud just spray the fan leaves.

Cheers guys,, I've done the wet/dry and ir looked pretty well until now, seems that the sweet sativa special apreciatted very much indeed...
Now, I´m thinking of putting some (1/4 teaspoon) 10.30.20 mixed in one gallon (1 litre) of water but I will not put everything of it, thought about just half of the gallon (500ml).
And after that start trainning the buds with lines sticked to the planter.
Would that work well ?
Thanks again

im not sure what you mean about training.

and also there is like 3.75 or 4 litres in a gallon not 1. so make sure you get the mix right.

make sure you stick to wet/dry. do you know what your ph is ?

Back
Top Bottom