Gdp knowledge

Maybe you can find me some of the same info on ak47.got one ready to flower.things like when its best to harvest when is the plant at its peak any info would be great.thanks man!

Im currently growing GDP but no flowers as of yet. Read my multiple strains journal there is some information on the strain in there =). Sorry boss didn't mean to suggest that your method wouldn't work just thought since i already had information posted on the forums, why not direct him in house.

:rollit: RE. Grandaddy
on the Grandaddy. I veged.3 wks and tied the top over early and kept the top low enough to let the other branches equal out. I was using Home and Garden nutes mostly and temped at about 78 day and 62 nite. Nutes just as schedule states . I took mine to 12 wks and got 17.9 from 9 butes. Keep a close eye for bud mold and take the time to cure up cuz this shitz da bomb. Keep on Truckin and good luck. zion

I forgot to say what I was going to include. Some one may have a better idea on a poor boys co2 but I use acouple of shallow 5 gal buckets 5 lbs of sugar and a half packet of yeast per bucket,covered with a nylon stocking or panties from yer favorite ...oh well stike that.. you get the idea eh ? when it stops bubbling add some more yeast. mine liked listening to George Norey Coast to coast. Listen to me sounding like I know some stuff.. everything I got was from this tribe right here. They are the by - damn best
source of info around !
Zion

Back
Top Bottom