Thread: Gdp knowledge

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Gdp knowledge

Anybody got any expeirience with grand daddy purple?how long is flowering time.any pics would help.29 days flowering myself.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: gdp knowledge

I will see what I can come up with :-)

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: gdp knowledge

Maybe you can find me some of the same info on ak47.got one ready to flower.things like when its best to harvest when is the plant at its peak any info would be great.thanks man!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Check out trusted sponsor pages, they have huge strain lists with growing traits.

Post Thanks / Like

Im currently growing GDP but no flowers as of yet. Read my multiple strains journal there is some information on the strain in there =). Sorry boss didn't mean to suggest that your method wouldn't work just thought since i already had information posted on the forums, why not direct him in house.
    Strains in Garden: Grape Punch, Apollo 11, Blue Cheese, Purple Erkle, Massachusetts Super Skunk, The Purps, and Black Domina

Blastabowl's 1st White Widow Grow
    Blastabowl's indoor/outdoor grow '09

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

No worries man, I have just been too busy at home. I was gonna look them up in the buds book, but I think I packed them :-)

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

RE. Grandaddy
    on the Grandaddy. I veged.3 wks and tied the top over early and kept the top low enough to let the other branches equal out. I was using Home and Garden nutes mostly and temped at about 78 day and 62 nite. Nutes just as schedule states . I took mine to 12 wks and got 17.9 from 9 butes. Keep a close eye for bud mold and take the time to cure up cuz this shitz da bomb. Keep on Truckin and good luck. zion

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I forgot to say what I was going to include. Some one may have a better idea on a poor boys co2 but I use acouple of shallow 5 gal buckets 5 lbs of sugar and a half packet of yeast per bucket,covered with a nylon stocking or panties from yer favorite ...oh well stike that.. you get the idea eh ? when it stops bubbling add some more yeast. mine liked listening to George Norey Coast to coast. Listen to me sounding like I know some stuff.. everything I got was from this tribe right here. They are the by - damn best
    source of info around !
    Zion
    Last edited by Keith Lake; 03-20-2009 at 01:59 PM.