Germinating Bagseed?

sportsman9987

So i got about 5 seeds from one of my friends to start growing. Its my first grow so iv never germinated any seeds before. From what i read i was suppose to wet to paper towels and put the seeds in between them. and make sure they stay moist and keep out of light. So i have done this for two days and i havnt seen any roots starting to sprout from any of the five seeds. I was wondering if anyone could tell me if it usually takes more then a couple days for them to germinate or if the seeds im using are dead, cause my friend said they were pretty old and he wasnt sure if they would still work. He stored them away from moisture and light but i have no idea. any help would be much appreciated!!

I just stick mine in the papertowel.. then into a ziploc bag without sealing it. and then into my dresser between some shirts until they sprout. keeping the paper towel moist the whole time. Seems to work for me. I'm only germinating my second set of seeds as we speak tho. But the first seeds sprouted in 24 hours or less.

Alright im quite certain there dead then because i had them on a warming pad in the dark and kept moist for 3 days and absolutely nothing. I will work on getting some newer seeds heh.

Back
Top Bottom